💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

1/31 GA Ticket to sell

DanStarstruck

Featured Posts

DanStarstruck

Hey you guys,

so I'm flying all the way from Germany to see our Legend Jan 31st. Unfortunately, my friend can't come with me and I can't sell the ticket because I don't have a US Bank Account. However, if anyone is interested to take the ticket, text me. I can only transfer it on Ticketmaster because it's Will Call.

If you have a solution, let me know. Would be sad to just waste a ticket

On 1/22/2019 at 2:13 PM, DanStarstruck said:

Hey you guys,

so I'm flying all the way from Germany to see our Legend Jan 31st. Unfortunately, my friend can't come with me and I can't sell the ticket because I don't have a US Bank Account. However, if anyone is interested to take the ticket, text me. I can only transfer it on Ticketmaster because it's Will Call.

Hi I am interested to buy the ticket. You sell it at face value?

On 1/22/2019 at 11:13 AM, DanStarstruck said:

Hey you guys,

I can pay via paypal or pay in cash (i think) im in vegas for another date and i qould love to see her again.

Archived