đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga: First LGBT Actress in over a decade

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

I have no words.

Y’all are so messy to be calling her straight after she herself has written songs about her being bi. (Poker Face, So Happy I Could Die (kinda) Sexxx Dreams)

HAVE YALL NEVER HEARD SEXXX DREAMS. Was that song a joke to you?! 

What’s yall’s next claim? The sky isn’t blue bc the sun goes down for about 12 hours every night?

the idiocy :messga:

bisexuality: learn the term. 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimblue
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Didn't she say she was straight a few short years ago, like I think it was during pride or something and in an Instagram post or something small like that :duck: I can't remember exactly, but I remember being confused because I thought she was bisexual until then but then she herself had said she was straight. Sexuality's fluid anyway in my opinion so it's not a problem, it's just the last thing I remember hearing from her about it was that she was straight :confused:

I thought it was that she referred to herself as an ally.

Doncho
On 1/23/2019 at 12:00 AM, JohnnyVersace said:

I don't think they were saying that at all. But she did admit she was in a ****ed up place in her mind, and perhaps couldn't articulate things properly. And when you're asked about your sexuality and pressured into giving a statement, maybe it didn't come off the way she really feels. Gaga's sexuality is her own, and tbh she's never defined it explicitly. 

She did though. And having a hard time during ARTPOP era doesnt mean every single thing she said was a lie. She seemed pretty honest when talking about liking women too

JohnnyVersace
6 hours ago, Doncho said:

She did though. And having a hard time during ARTPOP era doesnt mean every single thing she said was a lie. She seemed pretty honest when talking about liking women too

Oh you're right she did. But when was the quote about never loving a woman/wanting to marry a man? I'm just saying she took things to the extreme during ARTPOP, and could easily have defined something she wasn't even sure of, only to backtrack it later. 

Imo, there's a difference between "liking women too", and considering them equal to men in a sexual way, and in a way you would want to love and spend your life with. 

HausOfMiklaus

Not that it's really my business, but if I was ever in a room with Gaga I guess this would be the first thing I ask her.

ShayCristoforo
On 1/22/2019 at 11:58 AM, Didymus said:

Didn't she literally say she identifies as straight a couple of years ago and that her bisexuality was just a phase :rip: I mean, I read the spoiler, but I thought she addressed it explicitly quite recently, or am I making that up or making assumptions based on what I thought her statements implied? I'm trying to find some clear statements from her, but it seems that 2013 was the last "I'm bi" one.

But then she referred to herself as an ally in her rally speech of 2016 though. Then there's her infamous "I’m not a gay woman, you know?" statement on Drag Race. She didn't bother to clarify these comments despite journalists writing about it so I'm assuming that's a silent confirmation of her straightness.

I'm really hoping that it truly as a phase, and that she didn't just identify in order to get attention. But it's really starting to seem like the latter lol
Regardless, all is forgiven. She's done a lot

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Nikolai Barrow
On 1/22/2019 at 1:10 PM, Adarsh Soni said:

Wasnt there a rumour once that Gaga and Angelina had a hookup? 

That is the stuff wet dreams are made off DAMN

Luzaleja

As a bisexual woman, this thread is so frustrating and honestly even infuriating. Y'all are saying it doesn't come from a place of biphobia, and I believe you believe that, but what you are doing IS biphobia. The fact that you are asking for proof. That even though she's said she's bisexual, multiple times, you say maybe she was confused and she was really only ever "bicurious". That when someone says they're not gay, or that they are an ally to the gay community, then that must mean they're straight. That you think you can define, for bisexuals, the amount of attraction they have to feel for different genders so that they can really call themselves bisexual. Or that bisexuals have to have had sex or been in love to people from different genders to know they are bisexual, when you know there's no need to have sex with anyone or fall in love with anyone to know your sexuality. :saladga:

She may identify as straight now. We don't know, and unless she says so, it is biphobic to dismiss what she's said in the past. You wouldn't do this to someone who identified as gay/lesbian if they happened to be single for a long time. 

We talk about how annoying it is for people to have to come out all their lives to every new person they meet. But you ask bisexuals to keep coming out to the same people over and over again, because we have to keep proving that we are still bisexual, even when we haven't said otherwise. 

Frustrating.

Galactastica

I truly believe that this whole conversation just shows how very confused people are of what it means to be bisexual. The rest of the spectrum from the gay community to the straight as an arrow folks all don't understand or care to understand bisexuality. It is ambiguous and confusing because it's not in a box. It's many combinations of boxes in many different sizes. 

"I’m not a gay woman, you know?" mentioned as being said by Gaga -- well duh, no bisexual person is a gay person. Gay implies homosexual, yada yada, clearly that's not the definition of bi. That literally proves my point. 

I remember a video of Courtney Act talking about how bisexuality is often misunderstood and it's good to remember that we are not 50-50 into our own sex and the opposite sex. It can be 10-90. It can be 20-80. 30-70 etc. etc. and those attractions can be sexual or intellectual only. A bi person can be sexually attracted to women but only have long term emotional/physical relationships with men, and vice versa. There is no one recipe to be bisexual and when you remember that, Gaga only dating men in the public eye, or myself having been married for 12 years to the dude I feel in love with at 13 - it doesn't matter. You don't know our recipe so you should probably just believe us. I mean, I could always start questioning your sexuality and asking for proof and we'll see how it goes. :ohwell:

AJRocketMan
On 1/23/2019 at 4:31 PM, Marjol said:

And to those saying she's straight...I've seen her flirt hard with women, the girl is not straight.

OMG really?? Someone please tell me who they are! Are they female celebrities or just normal women?

Diamonster
On 1/27/2019 at 3:28 PM, Haylan said:

There is no one recipe to be bisexual and when you remember that, Gaga only dating men in the public eye, or myself having been married for 12 years to the dude I feel in love with at 13 - it doesn't matter.

I think the deffensive answers here are because it’s hard to relate and feel we’re on the same page as someone that hasn’t had to deal with being a homosexual, or a trans person, it’s hard to feel someone like that represents us, just because in their intimacy they also like people of the same sex, everyone else sees them as straight and treats them accordingly, it sounds horrible but I feel we all bond on that outsider feeling, and we don’t feel bisexuals that have “hetero” leanings can feel the same as us.

But the B is in the acronym and as far as we know Gaga identifies as bi, so we have to accept it.

Schwerk
3 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

OMG really?? Someone please tell me who they are! Are they female celebrities or just normal women?

No celebrities that I know of but she was pretty outspoken about her love for women during the ARTPOP release party in Berlin and flirted with a woman there that was as she said it 'just her type'.

I noticed more subtle fun ways of flirting during interviews with for example Sofia Vergara. I dunno I can just tell by the way she acts sometimes that she loves women.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

AJRocketMan
9 hours ago, Marjol said:

No celebrities that I know of but she was pretty outspoken about her love for women during the ARTPOP release party in Berlin and flirted with a woman there that was as she said it 'just her type'.

I noticed more subtle fun ways of flirting during interviews with for example Sofia Vergara. I dunno I can just tell by the way she acts sometimes that she loves women.

Is there a video of this?

Archived