Y'all are joking right? You can't be serious :saladga:

She's got you fooled, huh?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, Gam said:

Y'all are joking right? You can't be serious :saladga:

The way I worded it shows it's the way it seems to me. I also edited that comment because I believe she may have dabbled in her youth. We've never seen her with a woman. She's always had traditional straight relationships centred around family and marriage. I'm not saying she's a liar but perhaps she's more bicurious than bisexual. (I am a woman who feels attracted to women at times and I have dabbled myself but I mainly identify as straight). Everything I've said is just how it appears to me.

Okay but I don’t actually believe she is genuinely into women don’t @ me 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

LateToCult
3 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Wasnt there a rumour once that Gaga and Angelina had a hookup? 

Angelina? The Staten Island Dump? Do better Gaga. :messga:

5 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

The way I worded it shows it's the way it seems to me. I also edited that comment because I believe she may have dabbled in her youth. We've never seen her with a woman. She's always had traditional straight relationships centred around family and marriage. I'm not saying she's a liar but perhaps she's more bicurious than bisexual. (I am a woman who feels attracted to women at times and I have dabbled myself but I mainly identify as straight). Everything I've said is just how it appears to me.

I see what you're saying, bicurious sounds more correct but it depends how she herself identifies as

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

SpamMusubi

Why don’t we all just accept what people sexually identify themselves as instead of trying force the sexual identity that we think they are onto them? :huntyga:

Sushi is my one true passion

Diamonster

I see both sides, we have to believe that Gaga is bisexual as it is what she herself has labeled as before.

But I can see the other side as it's odd to read the title with her as a representative of the whole LGBT+ in this case, as I feel not many of us can feel she's like us she only has dated men and preaches the more traditional views of family and marriage. I doubt the academy and the industry in general sees her as an LGBT woman and that she was judged with that bias. It's like she tries to distance herself from her more "gay side" if we can call it that, she leaves the being gay to us seems like.

But until further notice unless she announces it, she's bi, despite our personal views :awkney:

YCHofficial

pff, y'all like to milk everything out

Lady Gaga, first woman to be nominated who sang Jazz at age 13, played piano at age 4 and has Joanne Angelina in her name while being the sister of Natali

1 hour ago, JoeMo said:

Okay but I don’t actually believe she is genuinely into women don’t @ me 

425.ladygaga.ladystarlight.lc.040309.jpg

giphy.gif

If a male pop star told the world he was a bisexual in high profile interview, went on to admitted that he enjoys having sex with men, that he particularly like performing oral sex with men, wrote songs about having sex with men, spent the first half of his career making out with other men in music videos, dressed in drag and flirted with another male pop star - would you doubt his bisexuality?

SwissMonster
4 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

now we could discuss the limits between bisexuality and bisexual fantasies, but that would be too much for people around here

Yeah sure sis. We are not „woke“ enough to discuss that. You are definitely a level above the „people around here“ and definitely knows things better then everyone else...lmao

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

5 hours ago, VENSAINT said:

the hidden contents were read to me by the gaga image in your profile pic. 

:toofunny:

2 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I don't view Gaga as being LGBT. She's straight and has pretty much implied that many times. She may have dabbled in her youth but now it's like she sees herself as a traditional Italian girl who wants to get married to a man and have a family. 

Are you saying bi women can't want to have a family with a man? Bisexuality is a very wide term, people can be attracted differently romantically and sexually. Example: me, I am more sexually attracted to men but more romantically to women 

hmmm

35 minutes ago, SKANK said:

425.ladygaga.ladystarlight.lc.040309.jpg

giphy.gif

If a male pop star told the world he was a bisexual in high profile interview, went on to admitted that he enjoys having sex with men, that he particularly like performing oral sex with men, wrote songs about having sex with men, spent the first half of his career making out with other men in music videos, dressed in drag and flirted with another male pop star - would you doubt his bisexuality?

this

JustAnother
3 hours ago, gagaisitalian said:

Nnnnn she's straight.

She’s more romantically attracted to men but sexually attracted to both I believe. Why would she say she’s bi and white songs about being bi if it wasn’t true? Also, is this straight to you? 

Pictures-Lady-Gaga-Bikini-Rolling-AroundPictures-Lady-Gaga-Bikini-Rolling-Around

Archived