• Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyVida
1 hour ago, Varys said:

Because not everybody there native language is english

in my language we say 8 februari, 2019

+ it looks ugly to put the month first :ally:

:ohwell:

lol ok but 99.9% of the words typed on this website are in English so I don't get your point :coffee:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

FentyGa

I'm so HYPED this album is coming for the top of my Ari faves list, if the album is as good as the singles
rn it's DW>S>ME>YT

SCHEISSEMONTRE
1 hour ago, misunderstood said:

So excited for this album. Less pop, more emotional than all the rest. 

7 Rings. Emotional. The only thing that is emotional is imagine.

Mychal

5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Try Japanese next which using yy mm dd :sis:

tbh, at least is in order. while the american one... who would think about putting the day in the middle ?

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Akiki said:

tbh, at least is in order. while the american one... who would think about putting the day in the middle ?

It is not that difficult tbh. The months never goes over 12 :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

5 hours ago, Didymus said:

That has nothing to do with it lol.

Gaga herself admitted she had recorded several finished albums throughout her career that she just won't release. She's always making music. I don't know if it has to do with putting more thought into it, I just think Gaga's been severely limited by the era cycle strategy of Interscope :shrug: I'm sure she would've released a lot more music already if she was allowed.

Cause it's fast money but a bad investment for a legacy artist. I went to Rihanna concert's and tbh, there were so many hits that most people don't even recognize. And no one will buy them later on for sure. 99% the people I know don't remember "Te amo" her lesbian hit, rehab with justin timberlake or even take a bow. Like... they know Umbrella and after that maybe diamonds and Stay. Much of her work gets lost because of how extensive it is.

It makes sense to find the right time to launch something new and keep banking on it till forever (business wise).

Keeping Rihanna has an example, she released 8 studio albums in... 12 years. Madonna released 13 in her entire career. Madonna is 60 and Rihanna is 30. It seems a lot! And a bit to much. It's all about spreading the butter way to thin in you slice of bread I guess. 

6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It is not that difficult tbh. The months never goes over 12 :sis:

that's how I do it. I find it harder to understand when we are talking about "smaller dates" like the one in question. But oh well, this is a non question cause no one really cares about it. It's just one of those things that comes up from time to time and It always will

Fingerella
9 hours ago, He8MyHeart said:

I like that Gaga doesn't release albums that fast. She puts more thought and work into making it right.

To be fair, Ari didn’t even tour with the last album she released and she’s been dealing with a lot of sh*t with the bombing in Manchester, Mac Miller’s death and her toxic ex-bf manipulating the media. Honestly the reason why she’s put out an album so quickly its because she poured out her emotions and experiences for the past months productively in songs. I applaud her for channeling this kind of energy into songs, it completely shows she’s passionate of her craft and artistry.

Don’t compare her to Gaga because they are two completely different people with different struggles in life and lastly y’all should stop acting bitter that she’s topping the charts. It's so embarrassing to watch little monsters acting like Madonna fans. We’re better than this and Gaga would definitely not approve of this type of clownery. 

Judas Society

Awesome, now she can help most of us to ignore sweetener being one of her worst albums by releasing a great one next month.

VenusBlackStar

Honestly I thought she was releasing a new one so quickly so that we'd forget about Sweetener :oops:

Sweetener showcases Pharrell's producing more than it showcases Ariana's abilities anyway :ohwell:

God is a Woman is honestly a BOP tho 

#ThankUNext

KatieJudasGaga4
8 hours ago, littlepotter said:

but also in our defense most of us didn't like joanne

I'm glad I'm not part of the "most" :firega:

Archived