Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ariana’s Album Coming 2/8/19 ; Pre-order out Friday

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

JustAnother
1 minute ago, River said:

I live in Costa Rica which is in AMERICA and they write the months second :teehee:

It's an international forum and the majority is using the months second so would be nice to respect us and write it as D/M/Y because many times it just confusing us  :shrug:

Well it’s not that hard to suspect 2 is for month and 8 is for day, unless y’all think she’s gonna leave a preorder up for 6 months. :ally: I’m from the US and see it written your way everywhere online, you just kinda have to make educated guesses on what they mean. :excited:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He8MyHeart

I like that Gaga doesn't release albums that fast. She puts more thought and work into making it right.

2 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

Well it’s not that hard to suspect 2 is for month and 8 is for day, unless y’all think she’s gonna leave a preorder up for 6 months. :ally: I’m from the US and see it written your way everywhere online, you just kinda have to make educated guesses on what they mean. :excited:

With Ariana everything is possible :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

American date system sucks

Try Japanese next which using yy mm dd :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Morphine Prince

Hopefully it won’t be a disappointment like Sweetener was. Only half the songs were listenable. 

So far I love the 3 songs from this album. 

But I said the same thing about the Sweetener singles so :ohwell:

She had hell lotta time to make Sweetener and it was awful 

thank u, next only took some months (?, and the quality is just :awkney:judging by the singles 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

8 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Wow, she deadass released two albums in span of 6 months :selena:

We wish :selena:

We don't. The girl is about to hit the rock bottom once she hits the overexposed line.

But good fo ha fans.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Taide said:

We don't. The girl is about to hit the rock bottom once she hits the overexposed line.

But good fo ha fans.

When I think about it, 'overexposure' seems like nothing but a myth on pop forums.

Rihanna was shitting out albums every single year and still got multiple hits from all of them. 

JustAnother
3 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:I like that Gaga doesn't release albums that fast. She puts more thought and work into making it right.

She released TFM a year after TF and many people call it her best work. Meanwhile the ASIB soundtrack only took about 6 months to make. Gaga can make amazing albums and concepts in less than a year, why she’s now making us wait 3 years between solo albums makes no sense. She probably has enough unreleased songs from the past 5 years to make 2/3 successful albums. 

techhausmonster

I'm excited! I don't understand why people are so annoyed with her. Maybe it's cause she's at the peak of her career and is literally everywhere which is understandable. Sweetener was sooo good imo so I'm looking forward to what she's coming out with

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

When I think about it, 'overexposure' seems like nothing but a myth on pop forums.

Rihanna was shitting out albums every single year and still got multiple hits from all of them. 

Even Rihanna faced it / was about to face it. I mean her 3 singles from 2015 (BBHM, 45seconds, American Oxygen) under performed horribly to her standards which caused her to switch her original sound for R8 and Anti was born.

She was just lucky that she knew how to handle the situation but Rihanna is exception. I mean Beyonce, Gaga, Katy, Madonna, Britney etc all have suffered from overexposure, so I don't believe it's a myth. :gaycat:

Archived