Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Spotify adding a blocking option - Who will you block?

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Queen Bitch

Madon-... :ally:

No seriously, R. Kelly (although I would imagine that his music gets removed from all playlists anyway), 6ix9ine, Azealia Banks, Drake, Halsey. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamonster

The amount of times I’ve told spotify I don’t wanna listen to Demi Lovato for it to play more of her songs for me :saladga: let’s hope this works 

2 hours ago, wojx xoxo said:

Thank u spotify, next.

I hope the blocked artists won't display on any playlists. I don't want to be depressed that some polish sh*t is on top on charts.

I'll do a list of artists to block, so if they'd add the option I'll block:

* R. Kelly; everyone with 'Lil' in the name
* whole polish artists (excluding Doda):
Bedoes, Kubi Producent, Dawid Podsiadło, Męskie Granie Orkiestra 2018, Szpaku, PlanBe, Otsochodzi, Paluch, Paweł Domagała, Beteo, Reto, Roksana Węgiel, Łobuzy [polish monsters dawajcie mi tu więcej tego gównianego gówna do zblokowania]
* Dynoro, Gigi D'Agostino (I hate "In My Mind" and that type of " m u s i c "); Gaullin ( I hate "Moonlight" too, I treat that kind of music like cheap pop made in GarageBand); Marshmello; benny blanco; Runtree; Marnik; SMACK; Alan Walker (won't like to hear 'faded' a bit edited instrumental with added different vocals)
* DJ Khaled bye 'another one'
* k-pop artists (BLACKPINK)
* despa *vomiting* cito artists; Daddy Yankee and other spanish rap artists; Ozuna (who?)
* artists who I don't listen and dont want - Dennis Lloyd, Normani, Bad Bunny, Drake, Kodak Black, Offset, Camila Cabello (hi havana, i hope i'll never hear you again), Gucci Mane; J Balvin;
* Dermot Kennedy (i thought his all songs would be like 'power over me', but after his first album was released i'd say 'bye'); Dua Lipa; Justin Bieber; Noah Cyrus;
* Tony Bennett; Rihanna (I'd unblock her if she start doing pop music again); Beyonce (say 'goodbye' to your kind of music and back to pop, so maybe i'd unblock u); Bazzi; Rudimental; Bruno Mars;

List to update.

It would be easier for me to write who I wouldn't block

Edit:

+ 6ix9ine

This can be a problem though. What if someone blocks an artist cuz they have a prejudice about them / their music and never get to experience an amazing song. I bet if this feature was available now a lot of ppl would not have gotten the chance to listen to the amazing ASIB songs :( 

2 hours ago, Epione said:

Can someone make a list of artists that insulted Gaga or said anything bad about her? I want to start this year with cleaning. :flower:

That would be very rare for artists that actually met Gaga.  This is typical:

I live outside the space time continuum.

crisTEAne

i use apple music; no one has to get hurt. win-win. :flower: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

36 minutes ago, wojx xoxo said:

Edit:

+ 6ix9ine - Rihanna - Beyoncé - Dua Lipa - Bruno Mars - Camilla - Normani - Tony Bennett

Fixedt :ally:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

2 hours ago, wojx xoxo said:

Thank u spotify, next.

I hope the blocked artists won't display on any playlists. I don't want to be depressed that some polish sh*t is on top on charts.

I'll do a list of artists to block, so if they'd add the option I'll block:

* R. Kelly; everyone with 'Lil' in the name
* whole polish artists (excluding Doda):
Bedoes, Kubi Producent, Dawid Podsiadło, Męskie Granie Orkiestra 2018, Szpaku, PlanBe, Otsochodzi, Paluch, Paweł Domagała, Beteo, Reto, Roksana Węgiel, Łobuzy [polish monsters dawajcie mi tu więcej tego gównianego gówna do zblokowania]
* Dynoro, Gigi D'Agostino (I hate "In My Mind" and that type of " m u s i c "); Gaullin ( I hate "Moonlight" too, I treat that kind of music like cheap pop made in GarageBand); Marshmello; benny blanco; Runtree; Marnik; SMACK; Alan Walker (won't like to hear 'faded' a bit edited instrumental with added different vocals)
* DJ Khaled bye 'another one'
* k-pop artists (BLACKPINK)
* despa *vomiting* cito artists; Daddy Yankee and other spanish rap artists; Ozuna (who?)
* artists who I don't listen and dont want - Dennis Lloyd, Normani, Bad Bunny, Drake, Kodak Black, Offset, Camila Cabello (hi havana, i hope i'll never hear you again), Gucci Mane; J Balvin;
* Dermot Kennedy (i thought his all songs would be like 'power over me', but after his first album was released i'd say 'bye'); Dua Lipa; Justin Bieber; Noah Cyrus;
* Tony Bennett; Rihanna (I'd unblock her if she start doing pop music again); Beyonce (say 'goodbye' to your kind of music and back to pop, so maybe i'd unblock u); Bazzi; Rudimental; Bruno Mars;

List to update.

It would be easier for me to write who I wouldn't block

Co ci zrobił Podsiadło? :triggered:

Archived