Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Fashion Credits of Jazz & Piano show

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga
46 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

I can't believe that she went from the horrible Enigma outfits to this... I'm assuming that Nicola Formichetti had no involvement in the Jazz costumes?

Nope! Sandra and Tom styled this show :)

lamaisongaga.com

Zander

Wow, these outfits are great. Don’t get me wrong I LOVE her tour outfits normally but some of the enigma outfits have felt out of place or not strong enough visually, personally, but these just so perfect for her, they embody the whole vibe of show with her eccentric flair. 

The second look is probably one of my favourite looks of hers.

Reality

All of her outfits for this show were amazing! There was not a single one where I didn't even remotely dislike it! 

🖤👹

Chuckles

I really wish she was not collaborating with Ralph Lauren, I'm not a big fan of their current collections. But as long as is custom-made I don't care :)

Might be Natali's best yet. It was not my favorite, but way better than most of Natali's designs.

Watch As I Dive In

JazzGa

Yaaaas! These are the LEWKS! These are the WHIGS! Excited about future HQ pics of all the looks and I hope they are ever evolving. :)

That pile of curls and braids looks STUN NING. Ha waist looks so snatched too, even in the giant voluminous pink robe she looks so skinni!! Gurl has finally mastered contrasting colors!! 

And I've never seen a textile like that suit's made from! It looks like plastic and silk at the same time. Shook!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

AndrewGr
7 hours ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Nope! Sandra and Tom styled this show :)

This totally confirms my initial worries. Nicola should stay away from her as a stylist :) His work is so... not 2019. Whereas Tom and Sandra have been doing and amazing job and they are incredibly versatile.

LaMaisonGaga
6 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Yaaaas! These are the LEWKS! These are the WHIGS! Excited about future HQ pics of all the looks and I hope they are ever evolving. :)

That pile of curls and braids looks STUN NING. Ha waist looks so snatched too, even in the giant voluminous pink robe she looks so skinni!! Gurl has finally mastered contrasting colors!! 

And I've never seen a textile like that suit's made from! It looks like plastic and silk at the same time. Shook!

To get an idea of that AMAZING material, here is another suit by Armani using the same!

00260fullscreen.jpg00800fullscreen.jpg

lamaisongaga.com

JazzGa
1 minute ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

To get an idea of that AMAZING material, here is another suit by Armani using the same!

00260fullscreen.jpg00800fullscreen.jpg

You can really appreciate how the light reflects and shifts in this photo more than in the LQ pics of Gagz. Reminds me of the Versace suit she wore on the street in 2013 before ARTPOP. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived