Featured Posts

GypsyBabe

What is this pathetic mess. Who behaves that way towards another human? :what:

⚯͛

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

And some of y‘all were like „Grimes is way too mature to say those things to Poppy, she‘s definitely lying.“

I think it‘s safe to assume that each and everybody of this clique is cut from the same childish name-calling cloth.

Sestri Levante

"You smell like a roll of nickels" :sharon:
"Sweet narc dreams" :sharon:

Is this a shitty comedy movie script or something :ladyhaha:

freebit

I've never been a fan of Grimes, but it's so crazy how differently she was presented at the beginning of her career vs seeing her true self now. I had just assumed she was eloquent and cool, but after seeing her texts and social media activity it's like she's mentally stuck as a 13-year old edgelord (or edgelady?) I can't believe she's 30. 

latina twilight

Can Grimes just ignore her? :laughga: Like she should have done since the beginning.

AB proves everytime that she's a walking joke (who happens to make great music), but Grimes is not looking cute here either.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Dukttape
2 hours ago, Antichrist said:

i realized that grimes is really amazing with her music, but when it comes to social media, interacting or whatever in that sense, it's best to just ignore her. with azealia, if you want some fun & laugh a bit, but with grimes, it's just... don't :emma: i guess i'm biased towards azealia because she's impeccable when performing live :emma:

You... you're trying to say that Azealia is better at social media than Grimes? I'm just clarifying 

Battle 4 Ur Life
11 minutes ago, maxmore said:

what's "narc" supposed to mean?

narc 

narc 

narc 

wtf? 

narcotic addict

junkie

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Battle 4 Ur Life

“only thing that should be afraid of u is the buffet”

rofl :lmao:

she took this one home definitely. Azealia deserves all drag coming her way. 

TWICE. you reap what you sow.

:bye:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

47 minutes ago, WokePop said:

narcotic addict

junkie

so grimes calls azealia a junkie and azealia calls grimes a methhead? wtf. how ridiculous 

glamour show
12 hours ago, lovedillon said:

This happened August of 2018 & she’s still posting texts between them? Either way you can clearly see that Azealia has no self worth or self love, projecting the hate you have for yourself on others is never a good look honey

nothings wrong with being mean lol.

glamour show

gays commenting on women reading each other as if they haven't entirely commodified this type of interaction for entertainment purposes. Grimes and azealia aren't you friends and dont care who you are at the end of the day. whats wrong with exchanging words with someone you have a tiff with? its a normal level of human interaction. but y'all would rather stick to passive aggressive or repressive ways of dealing with harsh feelings that you have while simultaneously not being able to laugh at anything. I love ya'll. precious messes

Archived