💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

2019 Oscars: 11 Nominations for A Star Is Born

Debithius

Featured Posts

Debithius

“A Star is Born” will lead with the most Oscar nominations on Tuesday (Jan. 22). We’re predicting that Bradley Cooper‘s remake of this Hollywood classic will reap 11 bids: Best Picture, Director, Actor (Cooper), Actress (Lady Gaga), Supporting Actor (Sam Elliott), Adapted Screenplay, Cinematography, Film Editing, Original Song, Sound Editing and Sound Mixing.

That far outpaces how the first three versions of this film fared at the Academy Awards. The 1937 original starring Oscar winners Fredric March and Janet Gaynor earned seven nominations. Judy Garland‘s lavish 1954 musical version got six. And Barbra Streisand‘s 1976 misfire managed just four.

We are predicting that Lady Gaga will share in a win for Best Original Song for “Shallow.” And we think that this tune-filled film will win Best Sound Mixing as did other musicals like “Chicago,” “Dreamgirls,” “Ray” and “Les Miserables.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.goldderby.com/article/2019/a-star-is-born-oscar-predictions-nominations-lady-gaga-bradley-cooper/amp/

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

Bradley better win something :grr:

Cause he was the one person to believe in the rah rah bitch when the other 99 didn't so...

Musery

Anderson123

I hate that the movie is probably going to just win for original song. I mean even that is amazing because Gaga gets to win an Oscar but Roma is coming to snatch this year.

Still, being the most nominated movie of the year is quite an accomplishment. Bradley seriously did an amazing job for his directorial debut.

nerdfacekillah
3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I can't wait for this.

tenor.gif?itemid=12160366

who is this woman? i keep seeing the gifs with her:ladyhaha:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Chromatic
4 minutes ago, nerdfacekillah said:

who is this woman? i keep seeing the gifs with her:ladyhaha:

I doubt she's a Little Monster :pole:

Miracle

Sound Mixing, Sound Editing and Best Song. 

That's what the movie is winning.

Best Actress is still a possibility, as well as Best Actor. Best Actress more likely than BActor

WorstBehavior

I don’t even care at this point. All these award shows have completely ignored the film. And you can argue that this is a remake of a remake but ASIB (the franchise) has always been ignored by all of them. Including the Academy. I mean, some of you probably aren’t awared about how the Oscars completely SNUBBED Judy Garland. That woman should’ve won Best Actress. 

FfFfFfFF
5 minutes ago, WorstBehavior said:

I don’t even care at this point. All these award shows have completely ignored the film. And you can argue that this is a remake of a remake but ASIB (the franchise) has always been ignored by all of them. Including the Academy. I mean, some of you probably aren’t awared about how the Oscars completely SNUBBED Judy Garland. That woman should’ve won Best Actress. 

How they ''completely ignored the film'' when 95% of the awards shows nominated it? The Golden Globes were a disappointing moment but other than that...

Anderson123
23 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Sound Mixing, Sound Editing and Best Song. 

That's what the movie is winning.

Best Actress is still a possibility, as well as Best Actor. Best Actress more likely than BActor

First Man is most likely going to win Sound Mixing and Editing.

Archived