Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Enigma Crowd

gunnarblakeway

Featured Posts

gunnarblakeway

I just went to the Enigma concert on January 19 and the people behind me were the rudest people ever! They told me not to stand in my seat and started pulling me down by my clothes. They were bragging about how much they paid to see her and that everyone should be sitting. Then I told her to join me and dance and that we shouldn’t fight in a concert of love. .... then she threw her entire beer on me. I’ve never experienced people like this at a Gaga show. I am positive they were not monsters and were only there to show off that they were at the most exspensive Vegas show.

Thoughts on the “Vegas” crowd?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard something similar happen during the first few shows. I feel like this rarely happens, if ever, at most of Gaga shows- even with casual attendees. I wonder if the Vegas dynamic changes it.

I'm sorry about that. Beer situation is awful- I'm from the hood, and she woulda straight up caught a fade.

Hope you had a good time, regardless. Sounds like you did.

3 points in and ready for more

DeleteMyAccount

Did you get security? I would've been livid. At a flipping Lady Gaga concert? The nerve. That's literally my biggest fear at a concert: sitting by morons.

Teal Ambition

That's absolutely awful, did you tell security?

People telling others in seats to sit down seems to be a very common issue occurring at every show

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

gunnarblakeway
2 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Did you get security? I would've been livid. At a flipping Lady Gaga concert? The nerve. That's literally my biggest fear at a concert: sitting by morons.

I got security and they got a warning. After that they stopped pulling in my shirt and just filmed me calling me a freak. But I didn’t want it to ruin the night so I just blocked them out! Gaga made me feel better. 

4 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

That's absolutely awful, did you tell security?

People telling others in seats to sit down seems to be a very common issue occurring at every show

Which is especially ridiculous when Gaga fans know how much she wants us to stand up and dance. I'm anxious about my show now, we'll be up in the balcony and sitting down seems no fun at all. Sorry you had this experience, @gunnarblakeway! Nobody deserves that BS.

DeleteMyAccount
1 minute ago, gunnarblakeway said:

I got security and they got a warning. After that they stopped pulling in my shirt and just filmed me calling me a freak. But I didn’t want it to ruin the night so I just blocked them out! Gaga made me feel better. 

I wish I was there. I would've helped you out!

2School4Cool

First of all it drives me crazy when people get angry at fans standing at concerts. Why would you pay that much money to sit and stare silently. I’m sorry, but if I’m paying that much to be at a show I’m standing, dancing, screaming every word as loud as possible, I mean that’s even what every single artist encourages. 

Second of all, I cannot believe how rude these people were to you! It’s shameful! I’m sorry to hear you had that experience. And at a Gaga concert of all places! If I was there I would have been dancing with you, I think every little monster would be.:pawsup:

See The Best In Everyone

DeleteMyAccount

What worries me is that a lot of people are probably just people on vacation in Vegas who got day of tickets. I hope this doesn't become a thing for other monsters.

2School4Cool
2 minutes ago, gunnarblakeway said:

After that they stopped pulling in my shirt and just filmed me calling me a freak. 

Name calling as well? I’m so sorry to hear that. I wish Gaga would have heard, she would have gone off on them. 

See The Best In Everyone

That is terrible!!! I was there too and the people near me and that I could see were very friendly and mostly Monsters from what I could tell. I would definitely have helped retaliate for the beer situation if I could have. I am glad you were able to enjoy the show anyway. It was amazing. People can be so terrible and those kinds of people do not get the purpose of a Gaga show or of Gaga at all. 

mr.peter

Vegas crowds are kinda always like this sadly :/ that’s why I suggest ga if you want to dance. I had a similar experience at JLOs residency and also my friend had got into it with someone at Celine’s 

The Fame Monster

I’m so sorry that this happened to you. I had a similar situation at Joanne World Tour in Amsterdam a year ago. People behind us didn’t want us to be standing and dancing. But we were lucky that Gaga forced everyone to stand up and dance, so then they didn’t have nerve to ask us to sit down.

After this, I will NEVER buy seated tickets if I know I want to dance and have a good time.

Find your freedom in the music

gunnarblakeway
7 minutes ago, cjdamien said:

That is terrible!!! I was there too and the people near me and that I could see were very friendly and mostly Monsters from what I could tell. I would definitely have helped retaliate for the beer situation if I could have. I am glad you were able to enjoy the show anyway. It was amazing. People can be so terrible and those kinds of people do not get the purpose of a Gaga show or of Gaga at all. 

Thank you! Yeah this was my first Gaga show in seats because I couldn’t get GA with the Jazz/Enigma combo.

Archived