Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

PGA Awards Thread (ASIB Nominated)

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

There’s only one award lol for best picture, it’s the best picture equivalent for SAG

Girl wtf I thought this was sag aftra:cryga:. Why does Hollywood need this many awards? 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
5 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Gold Derby said something interesting. They said it doesn’t matter who wins what award this season because the Oscars owe Glenn and they’re gonna award her. Keep that in mind in case Gaga wins here but ultimately loses the Oscar. It’s just Glenn’s time.

This is the Producers Guild of America Awards though, which only awards producers. There are no acting categories for this award and it is not even televised.

It is however a huge indicator of which movie will be the favourite to win Best Picture, cause there is a high overlap between PGA and Academy voting members.

LateToCult
Just now, Kitsch said:

This is the Producers Guild of America Awards though, which only awards producers. There are no acting categories for this award and it is not even televised.

It is however a huge indicator of which movie will be the favourite to win Best Picture, cause there is a high overlap between PGA and Academy voting members.

Nnn. I thought this was the sag aftra thread. Honest mistake seeing as it’s one of the last major awards ceremonies left before the Oscars.  

Bradley
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

Nnn. I thought this was the sag aftra thread. Honest mistake seeing as it’s one of the last major awards ceremonies left before the Oscars.  

There are two left that have serious effects on the Oscar winner, SAG and BAFTA. 

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Kitsch said:

There are two left that have serious effects on the Oscar winner, SAG and BAFTA. 

Yes. One of the last ceremonies. I just hope the  remaining ones saw how hard Bradley crashed and burned this season and decide to award ASIB something. 

asana15
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

WHEN is the winner announced? or the winners? or is best movie the only category?

At around 10pm PST.

littlepotter
2 hours ago, WorstBehavior said:

She performed on this show back in 2016.

tumblr_o1gvygNy7A1qkbegeo1_500.jpg

Ahhhhh one of my favorite looks

chaeri pls

Teal Ambition

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

freebit

Producers are the trashiest lot of the bunch IMO. So Green Book is probably going to win. :sick: Maybe Bohemian Rhapsody as an alternate. 

If it's blatantly about profit then I'd rather seen Black Panther take it. And ASIB would be a good choice since it made 11x it's budget back, but I'm expecting more of the same, like at the Globes. 

The only silver lining for me is that it's what film twitter deserves for being insufferable about ASIB. 💁🏼‍♀️

Archived