💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Cameras at Enigma?

katemonster8690

Featured Posts

katemonster8690

Hi all!  Does Park MGM allow cameras in (not professional of course)?  My phone takes terrible photos but I have a pretty small camera that does a good job.  Do you think I'll have a problem getting through security?

See the announcement at the start of this video (about 30 seconds in):  "Make sure your cameras" ... are turned on.

I live outside the space time continuum.

I've been meaning to ask this question too LOL I have really crappy seats but I have a super high-res DSLR lens... I recall there was a mention of bags not being allowed to bigger than 12x10x10" or something, so I'm assuming as long as it fits, it should be ok?

RAMROD

You can bring those small pocket camera as per usual. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
1 hour ago, sodrama said:

I've been meaning to ask this question too LOL I have really crappy seats but I have a super high-res DSLR lens... I recall there was a mention of bags not being allowed to bigger than 12x10x10" or something, so I'm assuming as long as it fits, it should be ok?

DSLR are not allowed regardless the size.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

There is a sign at the entrance that shows things that are not allowed in. The big video camera and dslr type cameras with lenses are not supposed to come in according to the sign. 

GypsyBabe

As long as the lens is not detachable then you can bring it in. 

⚯͛

• 2 weeks later...
BornToSlay

Does anyone know if they are they doing any bag checks and/or metal detectors? I need to know if I have to drop stuff off at my hotel before the show because I may not have enough time.

53 minutes ago, BornToSlay said:

Does anyone know if they are they doing any bag checks and/or metal detectors? I need to know if I have to drop stuff off at my hotel before the show because I may not have enough time.

Yes they check your bag and you go though a metal detector, but it's super fast.

• 3 months later...
Bradley

Enigma literally commanded you to take pictures of the show and record everything.

Archived