💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Mark announces Vegas Residency

OOPS22

Featured Posts

derpmonster

They might feature at each other's shows sometimes like Gaga does with Brian Newman. :hug:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash
15 hours ago, EDP said:

I know he's produced for over 15 years....his catalog just doesn't strike me as club worthy. Besides Uptown Funk, most of his other hits are slower songs. Get that Shallow exposure though I guess... :lana:

Jazz&Piano says hi :trollga: 

Ew, David!

omg is he confirmed for LG6, then? christ. can the fans get ONE album without acoustic influences?

PLEASE, MOMGA...

18 hours ago, EDP said:

I know he's produced for over 15 years....his catalog just doesn't strike me as club worthy. Besides Uptown Funk, most of his other hits are slower songs. Get that Shallow exposure though I guess... :lana:

DJs don't just do their stuff lol and if they do they'll remix it. Mark's DJ'd in Ibiza and the festival circuit. This is fine tbh plus if he has an album coming that's anything like the Miley collab he's golden

JazzGa

It makes total sense for a DJ to have a residency at a club. He's probably not gonna have a stage show or what we think of as "performances". 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

JazzGa
28 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

DJs don't just do their stuff lol and if they do they'll remix it. Mark's DJ'd in Ibiza and the festival circuit. This is fine tbh plus if he has an album coming that's anything like the Miley collab he's golden

Yas, he actually said his next album that's coming out is gonna be full of "sad bangerz" like NBLAH. I'm pretty hyped for it tbh. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

crisTEAne

gagz really is a trendsetter, huh? :selena: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived