💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Gaga so secretive?

outtahere12428

Featured Posts

outtahere12428

I really wonder sometimes why she keeps everything to herself. Like when she posted those crazy Eli photos on instagram and everybody thought she was gonna release new music... Why does she do that? Why just not say anything and not make us suffer? I’m not asking that in a childish spoiled way I just wanna understand why! Does saying something jeopardize her marketing strategy? What is the point of hyping us if nothing’s  coming? Also with Enigma: why didn’t she say it was a greatest hits show? She really made it look like it was something extraordinarily new and unseen and it was just a normal show...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Abramovic

It’s easy: 

As  an artist you are responsible for your work and everything what you release will be seen by the entire world. We are all human beings and sometimes we change our mind about things that’s the same thing with art. There is always a lot of insecurity when it comes to new projects. Sometimes the music or the art is not that good and you relealize it maybe a bit too late. So that’s maybe the negative aspect about Gaga because she has the power about everything she does. She is the artist herself. We have to deal with it but I am pretty sure, she knows exactly what she does. So just trust her and her vision! :) 

nerdfacekillah

because she used to hype a lot during the past albums and lots of fans would get disappointed so she learnt from the mistake

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

J e s s e

I miss the days when she was more active on social media. Remember the days in 2010 and 2011 of her tweeting almost every other day with exclusive photos on twitpic? Or even the mess of her twitter in 2012 :messga: 

I wish she'd post on her insta story more, even just small everyday things, kinda like ariana does. Like the live she did when she was meditating in her bed. :laughga:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Didymus

The point of hyping us when nothing's coming is to keep us on our toes and keep us from moving on to other artists lol. Nothing works better to improve commercial loyalty than to keep your fans in an eternal "maybe tomorrow something happens!!!" state :ohwell:

I mean, remember when she did this ****:

lady_gaga_artpop_post_it_note_photo_2.jp

lady_gaga_artpop_post_it_note_photo_1.jp

That was like MONTHS before we got our first real glimpse of anything era-related. It's just to keep the momentum alive and keep the fans guessing.

Edit: I know this was for G.U.Y. omg stop quoting me about it. The point is: she's hyped us many times before after which she just fell silent for months, i.e. don't ever think "it's all gonna start again" or whatever 'cause that's not generally her pattern. Pictures like her working in the studio or planning **** (like this) don't mean anything time-wise.

Secret is the secret of life, honey, the less you talk about things, smaller is the chance of things going wrong.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Regina George

She wasn’t always like that.. I’m fan for like 10 years and she used to always share studio pics, tell us about upcoming projects, she even had GagaVision which gave us a look inside her career - we saw lots of behind the scenes stuff. She even used to share instrumentals for upcoming songs on GagaVision.. She tweeted every day and it was something she did casually just to communicate with fans.. But after ARTPOP and fans attacking her literally for hyping things up she never shared anything about her projects. So I blame all of us for that. 

nodandsmile

Stop hoping and believe it when you'll see it, if being deceived bothers you that much. I've learnt my lesson with her and I'm never disappointed!

Just now, Bio said:

She probably assumes y’all have a life and other things to do with it.

She’s wrong :vegas:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Original Diva

Cause there's a lot of people on this fanbase who have been really awful to her. 

excuse me no

Mirages
27 minutes ago, sabatini said:

Like when she posted those crazy Eli photos on instagram and everybody thought she was gonna release new music... Why does she do that?

Those picture were an Enigma :trollga: they served their purpose. I actually think she's finally got the hang of good promo after ARTPOP mess

I'm the bitch that's fragile

fivefoottwo

Because she used to overshare when she was young, let us in all almost everything, she was sharing every part of her life. Now that she's grown up she knows she has to reclaim parts of her life for just herself, for her own sanity. It's a healthy thing to do

Ally Campana

One word : ARTPOP. After ARTPOP, she became more secretive. She was literally the only artist to communicate regularly with her fans. Things took a turn.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Archived