💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
request

ASIB Final Fantasy VIII?

Seeka

Featured Posts

Whelp I've been seeing this wonderful banner all day, like many of you. 

asib-itunes.jpg

And you know what I have been thinking? Wouldn't this be awesome if drawn like the Final Fantasy VIII logo? With A Star is Born written in Final Fantasy font?

https://www.gamegrin.com/assets/Uploads/Final-Fantasy-VIII-Steam-White-Logo.jpg

I'd do it myself but I don't have the ability to digitally draw it at the current time. 

misunderstood

WOULD SLAY SO ****ING HARD 

Spoiler

I'D PROBABLY QUEEF MUD!

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

It would look nice, but what I came to say is that X and particularly VII outsold :classy:

VII is the most overrated piece of gaming ever and X suffers from an insufferable protagonist and sequalitis. 

And X is my first FF. Lols. 

We all know why VII and X sold so well. Doesn't mean they're the best games in the series. 

Andreu
6 minutes ago, Seeka said:

VII is the most overrated piece of gaming ever and X suffers from an insufferable protagonist and sequalitis. 

We all know why VII and X sold so well. Doesn't mean they're the best games in the series. 

idk VII is my favourite game ever 

InsomniaMonster69
8 minutes ago, Seeka said:

No I don't... why?

OT: Yess! Draw it:heart:

2 minutes ago, DreamingMonster said:

No I don't... why?

OT: Yess! Draw it:heart:

They are both turn of the generation games. The first games of the series on those respective consoles. FFVII for the PS1 and FFX for the PS2. 

FFVII later became lauded as like the rpg of it's time which is why it's selling to this day. FFX probably has amazing sales because it has been released on every possible platform ever. 

9 minutes ago, Andreu said:

idk VII is my favourite game ever 

Idk I just think it's overrated personally. Kind of like the Kanto series of Pokemon games. But I never got far past the Golden Saucer. 

Archived