💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Ariana Grande - 7 rings

monsterhamh

Featured Posts

I reeeally like this! Much better than Imagine. I love the lyrics. I wish it had a stronger chorus, but I hope it grows on me!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YourBeautiful

This is genius and gonna smash. Ariana is coming for everyone lately. Also the diversity of this record so far is incredible. Thank you next sounds nothing like imagine sounds nothing like 7 rings

highbythebeach
1 minute ago, Wigless said:

who wants my Ari tickets <3

Wow here I'm trynna get tickets so bad and you're being ungrateful :saladga:

Young Pancake

Ariana is smart and playing the game. This is what pop is right now. Kind of like Rihanna in 2012-2013 when she change her sound to EDM, that was popular back then. You either adapt or you fade.

Ally Campana

Okay I’m not an Ariana Grande fan but don’t take this as hate. I feel like she’s just riding on what’s trendy. The video gives me K Pop vibes and the song is obviously like a mumble rapper song. I don’t think she’s the next pop girl. She gave me hope with GIAW but she has been disappointing lately. Definitely not a Pop Queen as her fans claim her to be.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Bradley

She has such great vocal technique I don't understand why she resorted to talking. But again Thank U, Next grew a lot on me so maybe this will too.

I mean it's not bad, but it's not as energetic as it could be.

Archived