💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Super Smash Bros. U. Tournament [WINNER: LOGAN]

DiegoMonster

Featured Posts

Awakened M
1 minute ago, Logan said:

Oh my god :rip: I'm not dating @Craven Moorecox He made a joke about how he couldn't pound me in Smash because he was going to get pounded on Valentine's Day so I ran with the joke :lmao: 

This is what I get for not being in the know.:ladyhaha:

Thank you for the laughs.:selena:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Awakened M said:

This is what I get for not being in the know.:ladyhaha:

Thank you for the laughs.:selena:

GIRL I'M DECEASED :lmao:

Craven Moorecox
2 minutes ago, Logan said:

Oh my god :rip: I'm not dating @Craven Moorecox He made a joke about how he couldn't pound me in Smash because he was going to get pounded on Valentine's Day so I ran with the joke :lmao: 

Wait we are not dating?!?!:excuseu::excuseu::excuseu:

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 hour ago, DiegoMonster said:

FINALE

As y'al already know, the grand finale was between @Awakened M vs. @Logan... Below is the video! The matches start at around 8:45~. It was pretty entertaining, thanks for recording for us! Details of the tournament can be seen here: https://challonge.com/GGDSMASH

With not much left to say, 2nd place goes to...

Reveal hidden contents

@Awakened M ! Congratulations <3 you deserve the spot very well.. you were truly the dark horse of the competition, I didn't think for a second that you would make it to the finals because we didn't even know you, but yet you did and almost crowned yourself the champion.

THIS MEANS, GGD'S SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE TOURNAMENT WINNER IS:

Hide contents

logan.png

(Banner made by brilliant, talented, amazing, etc @Florian <3)

Congratulations @Logan, it's not that we didn't know you were going to win it tho :neyde: , but @Awakened M gave a good fight, as he was the only player to win a battle against you. You are a really good player and not even here in GGD but overall, we will keep watching your streams when you continue doing them :D.

The match ended 3-2. 

@Haroon @Logan @Florian @JGD @tthen @Meruk Holland @Craven Moorecox @Florian @Awakened M @ZacharyMonster @Sharpay Evans @TheOriginalOne @Deano @River

Thanks everyone :flutter: and see you around for the next tournament, and of course, at the GGD Nintendo Hub.

Until the next one!

Me in the next one

EnviousForkedCollie-size_restricted.gif

signing out

Awakened M

@LoganI actually love how mobile hyper dear child Ness is. When will Lucas?

I wonder if we will have a doubles tournament.:gum: @DiegoMonster

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Awakened M
5 minutes ago, Logan said:

You can go ahead and make a room and he can join if he's still on :flower:

I'll make one in a few.:flower:

Awakened M

I'll be back in a few minutes. So sorry. :selena:

Archived