DiegoMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meruk Holland
1 minute ago, DiegoMonster said:

Here we go! Ceremony in 30 minutes :) 

@Florian @tthen @Deano @Logan @ZacharyMonster @JGD @Sharpay Evans @Haroon @TheOriginalOne @Craven Moorecox @LoanSPW @River @Awakened M @Meruk Holland

I feel like nobody will be here, it was all of sudden but had to be some day :selena:

Don't worry, I'm here!

Awakened M
6 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Here we go! Ceremony in 30 minutes :) 

@Florian @tthen @Deano @Logan @ZacharyMonster @JGD @Sharpay Evans @Haroon @TheOriginalOne @Craven Moorecox @LoanSPW @River @Awakened M @Meruk Holland

I feel like nobody will be here, it was all of sudden but had to be some day :selena:

I'm here. I was just prepping din-din.:woohoo:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

DiegoMonster

FINALE CEREMONY

H2x1_NSwitch_SuperSmashBrosUltimate_02_i

Before going to what we want, let me just say congratulations to every one of you because without you, none of this could've been possible :diane: it was a really fun ride, we got to meet new Nintendsters like us as @Craven Moorecox, @LoanSPW & @Awakened M joined us (and the latter got to the final :excited2:). We experienced intense moments from the battles of @Haroon vs @Craven Moorecox and then @Craven Moorecox vs @Logan. We thought group A would not make any match (:selena:) but at the very last minute they got to make almost all of them.

Here are some records and statics from the tournament:

* @Awakened M & @TheOriginalOne are the only ones that completed and won their 3 matches in the group stage.

* @Logan is the only one winning 3-0 in all of his matches until the finale.

* None of the groups finished their matches at 100%

* The only tie between points were @Haroon and @Deano from group A, both had the same score but the first went through with +1 point due to a battle in advantage.

Being that said, here are the results for the bronze medal.

In 4th place, we have..

Spoiler

@Meruk Holland !! CONGRATULATIONS !

that means the bronze medal goes to..

Spoiler

https://i.imgur.com/xGvkVtwg.jpg

DiegoMonster

FINALE

As y'al already know, the grand finale was between @Awakened M vs. @Logan... Below is the video! The matches start at around 8:45~. It was pretty entertaining, thanks for recording for us! Details of the tournament can be seen here: https://challonge.com/GGDSMASH

With not much left to say, 2nd place goes to...

Spoiler

@Awakened M ! Congratulations <3 you deserve the spot very well.. you were truly the dark horse of the competition, I didn't think for a second that you would make it to the finals because we didn't even know you, but yet you did and almost crowned yourself the champion.

THIS MEANS, GGD'S SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE TOURNAMENT WINNER IS:

Spoiler

logan.png

(Banner made by brilliant, talented, amazing, etc @Florian <3)

Congratulations @Logan, it's not that we didn't know you were going to win it tho :neyde: , but @Awakened M gave a good fight, as he was the only player to win a battle against you. You are a really good player and not even here in GGD but overall, we will keep watching your streams when you continue doing them :D.

The match ended 3-2. 

@Haroon @Logan @Florian @JGD @tthen @Meruk Holland @Craven Moorecox @Florian @Awakened M @ZacharyMonster @Sharpay Evans @TheOriginalOne @Deano @River

Thanks everyone :flutter: and see you around for the next tournament, and of course, at the GGD Nintendo Hub.

Until the next one!

I just want to say thank you to everyone who participated. Ever since I became good at Smash a few years ago, no one ever wanted to play with me, which is sad because the most fun part of Smash is playing with friends. I figured it wouldn't be too much of a challenge considering I've played Smash for hundreds of hours over the years but @Craven Moorecox and @Awakened M proved they were tough competition. In my last match, I thought I could go a bit easier and try a few different characters, and I was getting my ass whooped. I panicked and switched to my main Ness even then still struggled. 3-2! What an amazing way to end this tournament. It feels so good to be part of this little gaming community on a pop star forum. I love you all :heart:

And most importantly, let's thank @DiegoMonster for arranging this and being patient with everyone's conflicting schedules. 

tumblr_nri3kbVD731r7fax4o1_250.gif

• DiegoMonster changed the title to GGD's Super Smash Bros. U. Tournament [WINNER: LOGAN]

Congrats @Logan !!!!!

OMG what a stressful fight!!!

So happy for everyone

It was fun!!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Awakened M

I'm a Little Nintendster.:diane:

Ugh. It feels wonderful to be apart of a greater whole. Celebrating video gaming's mostly iconic history with fans that are also Lady Gaga's most passionate supporters.

I want to thank @DiegoMonster for inviting me to participate in this tournament. @Haroon is probably the only reason why I was recommended. Very kind and playful individuals that I'd love to meet some day in real life.

@Logangave me a run for my money. I do feel that I gave him a jolt of anxiety, but he seems to have a professional amount of grounding. His display of resilience and adaptation is what I aim to level up to. I'm happy to know that you enjoyed our finale matches. You're a well deserved champion. (But lemme snatch that weave next time. jk). With an ever expanding roster, thank you for providing much needed character match up experience to add to everyone's knowledge.

I also want to thank participants that show genuine love of the experience as opposed to the results. I'm hoping that we became close friends and communicate more often. I'm really nice! I'm really sassy too. I'm also not dumb.

What should I do to be more connected with the GGD community? Thank you in advance.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Awakened M

Side note: (I think @Logan is cute af. Thank the Lord that we're both happily taken.:kiss:)

5 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

Side note: (I think @Logan is cute af. Thank the Lord that we're both happily taken.:kiss:)

How do you know what I look like?

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Also I had a falling out in my relationship, but that's a whole ongoing story :sweat:

Awakened M
17 minutes ago, Logan said:

How do you know what I look like?

giphy.gif

Hide contents

Also I had a falling out in my relationship, but that's a whole ongoing story :sweat:

Umm. I glanced at the image in your YouTube profile image when you shared the video.

I'm so sorry about your relationship. I didn't know. After reading your Valentine's day related post vs. @Craven MoorecoxMoorecox, I assumed that you were in great hands.

My apologies.

Just now, Awakened M said:

Umm. I glanced at the image in your YouTube profile image when you shared the video.

I'm so sorry about your relationship. I didn't know. After reading your Valentine's day related post vs. @Craven MoorecoxMoorecox, I assumed that you were in great hands.

My apologies.

Oh my god :rip: I'm not dating @Craven Moorecox He made a joke about how he couldn't pound me in Smash because he was going to get pounded on Valentine's Day so I ran with the joke :lmao: 

Archived