Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Brian Newman on Jazz & Piano: "You really are gonna see something special."

JohnnyVersace

Featured Posts

JohnnyVersace

This exclusive with Brian drops some deets on the show! Sounds like it's going to be much bigger than just her and a piano. 

“I don’t want to give anything away, but expect old Vegas—like the days of Frank Sinatra and the Rat Pack, but also with the edge of the Lower East Side and the modernity that comes with an artist like her. It’ll fuse both of our influences,” he spills, giddy over the idea of producing a show “of a past era,” “the most wonderful show we could ever put on.”

"The big leagues are in Vegas, baby: "Rehearsals are going amazing. You really are gonna see something special.""

Brian's got me HYPED!

giphy.gif

source: https://www.oprahmag.com/entertainment/a25917654/lady-gaga-brian-newman-las-vegas-jazz-piano-show/

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The very mention of Frank Sinatra got me hyped. I need this right now!

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Really really excited for this show, I bet it's going to be amazing. And Brian always seems like such a sweetheart. 

JustAnother

If she sings unreleased songs and doesn’t release them :fail: She’s gotta stop teasing us with songs like Call Me Irresponsible.

6 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Is it this weekend? I believe

Yes, Sunday the 20th

⚡🐲

If she is not putting out a Blu-ray with both Vegas shows I swear I'll cry.

besides, I wouldn't be surprised if LF6 is actually a double CD with a Pop and a Jazz Album.

I can already hear Christina's stans scream :laughga:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

NewUsername
28 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

If she sings unreleased songs and doesn’t release them :fail: She’s gotta stop teasing us with songs like Call Me Irresponsible.

you can count on it being performed :toofunny:

LeJudas

Ugh! I'm so hype for J&P shows. 

A modern classic fusion of elegance and technology. Her Jazz Pop can mean anything 😍 

Please sing Don't let me be misunderererererSTOOD

Schizophonic

i‘m pretty sure she mentioned an orchestra for that show in one of her recent capet interviews 

Archived