💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Disco Stick for Enigma

Kimmo

Featured Posts

freebit

I like that she's apparently still adding different things to the show. She seems to get bored easily, and Vegas is such a relaxed environment that I feel like she can take risks and do things to her hearts desire. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CanadaGoesGaga
1 hour ago, Notthebling said:

And what is the new thing with the piano playing itself???

I think the piano is being used for Jazz and Piano and they just wanted to show off the cool things the piano could do for fun. Could be one of the ones the orchestra is using. 

elijahfan
6 hours ago, JEREMY said:

Actually, she changed from LoveGame to Paparazzi in Born This Way Ball.

And she skipped in ArtRAVE. Back then I wished she could have performed MANiCURE with a red-lipstick disco stick.

Oh you're right, she did use it during Paparazzi at the BTWBall. But I believe she had a machine gun during the international shows, and switched to the disco scepter in the US when they were asked to tone down the "violence" of the show. So technically, it was only meant to be used during LoveGame.

Chunky Kit Kat
1 hour ago, RebeldeFaith said:

So... was it used? :oprah:

They didn't use it. :ladyhaha: Probably for the upcoming shows. Well I was excited to see it!:ohwell:

RebeldeFaith
5 hours ago, Chunky Kit Kat said:

They didn't use it. :ladyhaha: Probably for the upcoming shows. Well I was excited to see it!:ohwell:

Expected tbh. :ladyhaha:

Something something idk

Archived