Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga planning to work with Jaap van Zweden

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Hopefully he's just conducting Jazz & Piano.

Just now, elijahfan said:

Ok, so he's conducting at the Jazz & Piano shows. That's gonna be beautiful, half-regretting not to have attended that one :triggered:

He's not, Jazz & Piano is starting this weekend and he said they still have to meet up to make plans :rip:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
Just now, BadMonster said:

He's not, Jazz & Piano is starting this weekend and he said they still have to meet up to make plans :rip:

The first article is from October 2018

1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

The first article is from October 2018

Are you Dutch? Do you speak the language? Didn't think so :rip:That first interview was before he even started and he said he'd be interested in working with her... in the new interview, published a couple of hours ago, he said Gaga and Katy contacted him after his debut and he's flying to Vegas soon to make plans

elijahfan
1 minute ago, BadMonster said:

Are you Dutch? Do you speak the language? Didn't think so :rip:That first interview was before he even started and he said he'd be interested in working with her... in the new interview, published a couple of hours ago, he said Gaga and Katy contacted him after his debut and he's flying to Vegas soon to make plans

Is it necessary to be an ass about it? :triggered:

The article might be new, but it doesn't mean the interview occurred recently - people very often get interviewed weeks, even months before the publication hits the net or the shelves. So I guess we'll see in a few days Mr. Smart-ass, right?

monketsharona

I doubt it's for Enigma, first show of piano show is so close. You can't plan everything last minute, the guy is not even there for the moment

I'd rather not a song with Katy. This has nothing to do with stan wars but I persoanlly feel Katy is beneath LG.

blackstar

Why is no one talking about this? :cryga:

Collab of the century is coming :firega:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Didymus

But...

Am I the only one who simply read it as: "they both [separately] want to work together with me"? :rip:

Archived