💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga planning to work with Jaap van Zweden

Featured Posts

Jaap van Zweden became the conductor for the New York Philharmonic Orchestra a couple of months ago and back then he gave an interview in which he expressed interest to work with Gaga and Pharrell. He's given his first concerts now and given a new interview. He said Gaga and Katy were both impressed and contacted him to work together; he's flying to Vegas soon to make plans

https://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2018/10/29/van-zweden-wil-met-lady-gaga-samenwerken-bij-new-york-philharmonic-a2753138

http://www.quotenet.nl/Nieuws/Katy-Perry-en-Lady-Gaga-onder-de-indruk-van-maestro-Jaap-van-Zweden-219148

It's unclear whether it's a Gaga/Katy collab or both contacted him individually

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga feat Katy with an orchestra, the song I never thought I needed

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

DiamondAngel

I've always wanted Gaga to work with an orchestra. I LOVE the sound of orchestral music. She got me hyped with Before I Cry but then it turned out to be... well, Before I Cry. 

:huntyga:

Teal Ambition

Oh :stalkga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Sneaky Oliver

I think she said they had an orchestra for Jazz & Piano. This is going to be so amazing 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Gaga said the Jazz/Piano show has an orchestra so it's for that most likely, rather than a song with Katy

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Just now, gag said:

Gaga said the Jazz/Piano show has an orchestra so it's for that most likely, rather than a song with Katy

Nope, the interview was published today and he said he's flying to Vegas soon to make plans; Gaga has the jazz show ready to go already

MJHolland

News? 

Gaga has worked with tons of people, produced the music, mixed it, sent it to the label or whatever, and dropped the project a million times 

elijahfan

Ok, so he's conducting at the Jazz & Piano shows. That's gonna be beautiful, half-regretting not to have attended that one :triggered:

Archived