Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Drake inks $10 million Vegas Residency

Kimmo

Featured Posts

47 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

@Melodichard

Thanks Regina.

before y’all delulus say he’s following Gaga’s footsteps, believe it or not, Gaga did not invent Vegas residencies.  

Bruno Mars, Gwen Stefani, J-Lo ,Britney, Celine, many others have done residencies before Gaga.

Somebody doesn’t know sarcasm and takes it all serious. Lighten up please. Is not all about proving others wrong 

Gaga invented Vegas Residencies. We all know that! 

Hottie Detector

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

Gaga's $100mm says hi 

$100 million for ~70 shows >>>>> $10 million for 10 shows :gaycat:

We love a queen that makes more than a mil a night :gaycat:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

$10 million? Drake? Vegas? Already?

:awkney:

He and Gagas careers are about the same age tho 

OT: Underage girls sweeties I’m so happy you’re safe now 

Oh god, can we not turn this into a “Little monsters are so delusional” thread? 

The person already said they were joking. 

Gracious Gaga
23 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Somebody doesn’t know sarcasm and takes it all serious. Lighten up please. Is not all about proving others wrong 

Gaga invented Vegas Residencies. We all know that! 

I’m sorry but it is ALL about proving people wrong.  I am ALWAYS right.  I am different from everyone else.  Prove me wrong.

Spoiler

Im sorry I’m kidding you’re right I took it too far . I’m actually one of the delulus I mentioned in my original posts :wtfga::fail: please forgive :hug:

♥ Kindness Police.

2 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

I wonder how many underage girls he’ll flirt with here?

tenor.gif?itemid=8059269

3 points in and ready for more

DoremonLove
9 hours ago, jinko said:

Is anyone calling him over yet? I'd like to see someone calling him over because he's at Vegas doing a residency show :oprah:

I came to say this lol. Not going into who followed whos footsteps but really now no one is gonna say that drake is retiring? :legend:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Original Diva
10 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

I can't at this ridiculous members saying people follow Gaga like she's the first to do Vegas Residency :interestinga:

You guys sound like Madoner stans

Lol you mean the ones who say Madonna invented everything and all the pop girls (especially gags) copy her? 

excuse me no

10 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

I wonder how many underage girls he’ll flirt with here?

Did I miss something?

Virgin Ryan
1 hour ago, Gagi said:

Did I miss something?

See the OP Madonna kissed him. You know, Madonna is underage, right? :emma:

12 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I love Gaga but Britney literally did Vegas 6 years ago and everyone followed after because she reinvented the concept of Vegas - aka - it’s not the place for old singers anymore but for biggest music forces... OFC you have Celine who was there for years but no one followed her for years there.. 

Britney didnt reinvent anything. She had a similar age with Celine whe she started her first Vegas residency and I would even say that Celine was in a better point of her career than Britney. Both have a strong gay following. 

Probably people dont realise that most people that went to see Celine at her first residency had similar ages with the people the went to see Britney first residency. There are differences, but not how you make them look. Both Britney and Gaga followed the trend here, with the mention that after she signed for her first residency, Gaga is at a point in her career that I dont know if other Vegas resident was. 

gstring
12 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

I can't at this ridiculous members saying people follow Gaga like she's the first to do Vegas Residency :interestinga:

You guys sound like Madoner stans

Slowly but surely someday we will ended up like them and act like them :koons:

Little little

Archived