đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Full videos of Is That Alright and Midnight Special (Screen recordings)

Grimpsy

Featured Posts

Bradley
26 minutes ago, getthatoscar said:

Watching them sing together for the first time is so amazing!! I immediately thought of an interview Bradley did before the premier and showed the reporter the video:

” It was time to go. He took out his phone and asked me to shut off my tape recorder. He played me the “Midnight Special” video with Lady Gaga. In it, his voice is not yet as good as it would become, but he was reaching far down into his body for it. Later, Mr. Phillips told me that about two years ago, he was meeting with some Warner Bros. executives and Mr. Cooper walked into the office. He asked if anyone wanted to hear him and Lady Gaga sing, and he sat on the floor and played this very video to show them how excited he was to cast her. They watched him watch the video, the way I did, seeing that he had become an organ of his own movie — its heart and its skin.

We watched the whole five minutes of the video. His face was smiling and giddy while he saw it for the thousandth time. “

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/27/movies/bradley-cooper-a-star-is-born.html

Bradley is truly an amazing human-being. I remember he even gave his phone number to the reporter and said that he could call him if he had any questions about the movie.

I mean what filmmakers do that? Trusting reporters enough to give them your phone number so for the sake of his passion for movies, that was something.

Bradley

Anyway the Midnight Special video is more intimate than I thought, this was the first time they met (one of the first) and I thought Bradley would be standing by the piano or something but he was sitting just right behind Gaga, like he was her boyfriend or something. I am astonished by how comfortable they are with each other. :wub:

GagaUnderYou

I was waiting for Gaga to stop dead in her tracks and say "omg Bradley you can sing" 

gypsy101
On 1/15/2019 at 4:00 PM, SharGaga said:

It's obvious that they only filmed half of the song live. A shame though. 

well yeah it’s not a secret, it’s the version of Is That Alright that played during the credits

On 1/16/2019 at 2:19 PM, getthatoscar said:

Watching them sing together for the first time is so amazing!! I immediately thought of an interview Bradley did before the premier and showed the reporter the video:

” It was time to go. He took out his phone and asked me to shut off my tape recorder. He played me the “Midnight Special” video with Lady Gaga. In it, his voice is not yet as good as it would become, but he was reaching far down into his body for it. Later, Mr. Phillips told me that about two years ago, he was meeting with some Warner Bros. executives and Mr. Cooper walked into the office. He asked if anyone wanted to hear him and Lady Gaga sing, and he sat on the floor and played this very video to show them how excited he was to cast her. They watched him watch the video, the way I did, seeing that he had become an organ of his own movie — its heart and its skin.

We watched the whole five minutes of the video. His face was smiling and giddy while he saw it for the thousandth time. “

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/27/movies/bradley-cooper-a-star-is-born.html

And the iTunes extra is only 1 minute without the “jam session” edited in...I demand the extra four minutes pls :triggered:

On 1/15/2019 at 9:48 PM, Kitsch said:

Anyway the Midnight Special video is more intimate than I thought, this was the first time they met (one of the first) and I thought Bradley would be standing by the piano or something but he was sitting just right behind Gaga, like he was her boyfriend or something. I am astonished by how comfortable they are with each other. :wub:

This. Is this something that actors can just do? Become intimate with relative strangers?  The chemistry just jumps off the screen. <Fill in the blanks here with your own imagination>

Gaga's voice - F*****g amaaaazing. Who would not fall in love with this woman? Bradley? His voice definitely improved from this recorded moment to the time of filming of ASIB.

Watch As I Dive In

I still can not get over the fact after just meeting with this woman for the first time, he had the presence of mind to say, "let's record this." He really is a G-D. It goes without saying that Gaga is. They should marry.

Watch As I Dive In

Archived