💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Full videos of Is That Alright and Midnight Special (Screen recordings)

Grimpsy

Featured Posts

Didymus

1:13 in the ITA video just slays me. Beautiful moment, that transition from Ally to the wedding shot. Wish that could've made it.

Regina George
29 minutes ago, Grimpsy said:

Wow she look like TFM gaga! I’m shook but I stan! 

I hate that they edited the performance with clips from the movie. Like... thats not a deleted scene, that's a music video.

4 minutes ago, BeyerJ said:

I hate that they edited the performance with clips from the movie. Like... thats not a deleted scene, that's a music video.

since they haven't released any deleted scenes so why this would be one? So they've made it as a music video 

ignotus

goosebumps everywhere, i freaking love Is That Alright, wish they included that scene in the final cut. Im happy that we'll finally see a glimpse of it in the digital release :vegas:

KatieJudasGaga4

I would rather have Is That Alright in the movie than I Don't Know What Love is tbh.....I love both, but ITA is truly a masterpiece and had more of a love and wedding theme.

Chuckles
6 hours ago, Didymus said:

1:13 in the ITA video just slays me. Beautiful moment, that transition from Ally to the wedding shot. Wish that could've made it.

And it's super short too.

The part from the Midnight Special in front of the piano is strange...

I cant wait to see this in its full glory :firega:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

misunderstood
7 hours ago, Grimpsy said:

Omg is that the phone recording?

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

G U C C I

Watching them sing together for the first time is so amazing!! I immediately thought of an interview Bradley did before the premier and showed the reporter the video:

” It was time to go. He took out his phone and asked me to shut off my tape recorder. He played me the “Midnight Special” video with Lady Gaga. In it, his voice is not yet as good as it would become, but he was reaching far down into his body for it. Later, Mr. Phillips told me that about two years ago, he was meeting with some Warner Bros. executives and Mr. Cooper walked into the office. He asked if anyone wanted to hear him and Lady Gaga sing, and he sat on the floor and played this very video to show them how excited he was to cast her. They watched him watch the video, the way I did, seeing that he had become an organ of his own movie — its heart and its skin.

We watched the whole five minutes of the video. His face was smiling and giddy while he saw it for the thousandth time. “

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/27/movies/bradley-cooper-a-star-is-born.html

Archived