💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My Friend Broke Her Ankle

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

My friend and I have GA tickets for this Saturday’s show. Sadly, about two hours ago, my friend tripped and broke her ankle. Of course, us being gay, we immediately turned to each other and said “oh no ENIGMA!!!!” before calling an Uber to take us to the hospital. We are at the hospital now waiting on a cast, but of course, the more important question is...can the venue accommodate us? Does anyone have any idea whom I should contact about this?

GypsyBabe

Well as I said before, there was a lot of room in GA so I wouldn't worry about being completely squished if you stay off to the side and lean on the barricade. :vegas: But honestly, it might be too much with a newly broken ankle to be in GA...with all the waiting and then the whole show...and what if someone bumps into your friends ankle. Maybe try to sell the tickets and get seats? 

⚯͛

tomsches
28 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

My friend and I have GA tickets for this Saturday’s show. Sadly, about two hours ago, my friend tripped and broke her ankle. Of course, us being gay, we immediately turned to each other and said “oh no ENIGMA!!!!” before calling an Uber to take us to the hospital. We are at the hospital now waiting on a cast, but of course, the more important question is...can the venue accommodate us? Does anyone have any idea whom I should contact about this?

Stereotypes detected :neyde:

OT: Get well soon!

RAMROD

I am sorry to hear @iWontBeTonight :hug:

You have to buy wheelchair seat to get that access, I believe.

But to be sure, you may want to call their customer service: 844 600 7275

If you live abroad add +1 before the phone number: +1 844 600 7275

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

EGOT2027
15 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I am sorry to hear @iWontBeTonight :hug:

You have to buy wheelchair seat to get that access, I believe.

But to be sure, you may want to call their customer service: 844 600 7275

If you live abroad add +1 before the phone number: +1 844 600 7275

Thank you so much! Clearly standing for the entire concert is no longer an option for her. But we are determined to see the show one way or another. 

EGOT2027
16 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Stereotypes detected :neyde:

OT: Get well soon!

Haha I was just trying to lighten the mood the post. We are very bummed. We have had the tickets, Airbnb, and flights booked since the day they went on-sale in August. 

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

Thank you so much! Clearly standing for the entire concert is no longer an option for her. But we are determined to see the show one way or another. 

Hope they can working something out for y'all :sis:

Ask if you can convert the ticket onto wheel chair one if not free. Good luck :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sorry to hear that your friend has injured herself! Such terrible timing. I hope that everything works out and you're still able to have an incredible time at Enigma – I'm sure you will. :heart:

gunnarblakeway

Hey @iWontBeTonight I am going this Saturday and I have great seats in the stands and I was looking for someone in GA to switch! I’ve always seen Gaga in GA but the bundle for the Jazz show and Enigma wasn’t letting me get GA! Please message me if your interested!! 

Archived