💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Cleopatra trends worldwide as Lady Gaga is rumored to cast on it

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

I wonder if Elizabeth Taylor went through the same thing :triggered: I mean she’s the most notorious Cleopatra of the entertainment business 

edit/ I have to say Gaga would serve a great Cleopatra and amazing looks but I’d rather see her on some original role (ASIB was already a remake even though her character was different). I want something really really new! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult

It seems that now that Cleopatra has been trending for a while more people are agreeing that Gaga would be a match to play her.

VoldeLorde2

Honestly they should do a Cleopatra and Nefertiti movie to show the history and background of both women. Two separate movies obviously. Plus I would love for Gaga to do voiceovers for scenes that need it. Her voice is perfect for it

Mirages
11 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I wonder if Elizabeth Taylor went through the same thing :triggered: I mean she’s the most notorious Cleopatra of the entertainment business 

Obviously not, people weren't as sensitive then and also more educated...

I'm the bitch that's fragile

RochestrMonstr
4 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Right? Lol

Elizabeth Taylor’s situation was actually more like an ARTPOP situation it seems. Huge Budget. Huge elaborate promotion. Huge mess behind the scenes. Huge elaborate rollout. Sales ok but disappointing. Becomes notorious as a “flop” despite not doing that bad. Sounds familiar lol

(I know it’s not the same situation at all I was joking)

Jokes aside, I would LOVE to see Gaga in this role! It’s funny that people would complain about not having a black woman playing a woman who wasn’t black anyway. I guess haters gotta find something to complain about! 

Suspiria

I can't even begin to imagine the looks that would be served here. Probably a big budget with great sets and props too.

I don't reallg believe this rumour anyway but here for it if true.

DutchHooker
57 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

this is literally how it went down on twitter, this is the best example of being sensitive about anything and everything

Omg this is so accurate :messga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
6 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

SJW twitter & Black twitter are so annoying hdjdjsd

Well, they couldn't win the last arguement, so they hop off and start a new one :vegas:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Miracle

Actually there's a lot of people defending the possibility of Gaga / Angelina taking this role. It's becoming even positive

teenagechrist

The mental gymnastics Twitter is doing to convince themselves that Cleopatra was a black woman. Remember when they did the same with Ursula? LMAO :ladyhaha:

feeling so hot tamale

AlexanderMagno
1 hour ago, AMENiCURE said:

So you're telling me Gaga is ugly:koons:

I'm saying Gaga is not the "most beautiful face on the planet" woman that Angelina is. She is not the American beauty ideal, and if we want realism then she's the right choice for Cleopatra. I'm not saying she's ugly, I'm saying she's beautiful, I'm saying Angelina is too Miss Beauty for a person that, as far as we know nowadays, was actually ugly.

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Iï»ż wonder if Elizabeth Taylor went through the same thing :triggered: I mean she’s the most notorious Cleopatra of the entertainment businessÂ ï»ż

It was the 1960s. I'm pretty sure people would've been more offended if they didn't cast a white person as Cleopatra :laughga:

Archived