💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Cleopatra trends worldwide as Lady Gaga is rumored to cast on it

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno

Gaga is the right option.

Cleopatra had a big nose and was actually not beautiful, at all. Angelina is too beauty queen.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AMENiCURE
Just now, AlexanderMagno said:

Gaga is the right option.

Cleopatra had a big nose and was actually not beautiful, at all. Angelina is too beauty queen.

So you're telling me Gaga is ugly:koons:

SwissMonster
15 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

Lol why are people upset? Because they don’t know their history? 

Literally every tweet/thread goes like this when you click on it:

-A „woke“ twitter account: OmG nO ClEopAtra waS BlacK

-A Gaga stan/a person who knows history: She is actually from Greece/Europe and only ruled Egypt so she is white

-The „woke“ Twitter Account: Oh, my bad, but still Hollywood could cast a black woman

:poot:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SHALLOW

I'd love for her to get the role but it's already being controversial so i don't know if she should that. 

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

-A Gaga’s stan/a person who knows history: She is actually from Greece/Europe and only ruled Egypt so she is white

-The „woke“ Twitter Account: Oh, my bad, but still Hollywood could cast a black woman

I also saw that you would get a brown skin color from the sun in Egypt and that you need an actor that is lightskinned at least!! 

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Wow wig. 2019 is that year. Her peak is too real. 

I just heard the most random person this weekend say he loves that song by Lady gaga (shallow). More gp would be Impossible.

Now this, even if its bs Twitter stale arguments, shes present. She is a thing again. Im so shook

Queen Bitch

The funny thing is, a lot of the people on twitter saying Cleopatra was white and defending the casting of a white actress, are actually black people. I guess this is another case of white people being oversensitive. 

JustAnother
3 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

-A Gaga’s stan/a person who knows history: She is actually from Greece/Europe and only ruled Egypt so she is white

I haven’t seen anyone say my bad. I legit read someone backtrack and say she was black and Greek but they still want her to be black? We... like you’re still wrong and now you’re confession you want non-accurate representation?

ZiggyZiggs

u guys, i think the producers leaked the info to see how people would react so they can decide whether or not to move forward with either of them

AMENiCURE
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

u guys, i think the producers leaked the info to see how people would react so they can decide whether or not to move forward with either of them

at this rate both of them are going to be replaced

CannaeDrive
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Yeah, common practice. Still want Gaga for that role.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Some fun facts about Cleopatra:

Cleopatra was of Macedonian Greek descent. She spoke several languages for politics, interest and to deal with her ever changing population demography in Ancient Egypt which was mixing rapidly and to deal with neighboring nations. Some of those languages include Greek, Persian and Arabic. She was a cultured and intelligent chemist too. She was also the first of her family to embrace the native culture of the people her family was dominating and even believed and made her people believe that she was the living incarnation of Isis. She seemed to actually be liked by her people compared to past rulers. She also married two of her younger brothers before they passed away cuz the Ptolomis family intermarried to keep the bloodline "pure". 

Archived