💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Cleopatra trends worldwide as Lady Gaga is rumored to cast on it

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

zakariah
Just now, FrankGutz said:

in my country nobody believes or even know what tf is that lmao, probably only twitter cuz they're in the same toxic stupid environment lmao

social media really plagued a lot of minds man

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz
2 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

social media really plagued a lot of minds man

i know, poor kids growin up with so much bs

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

DutchHooker
21 minutes ago, Vegas said:

You need to stop for your own good. This post is filled with too much ignorance. 

Well I don't say the other continents have less important history, but the roots of America are in Europe, so it's quite logic they are focused on that continent. The romans, WW1, WW2, Columbus.. I can make an entire list of important events. The most wars were always in Europe and Europe had the most interaction with the world. (Not always in a good way). Europe has made history and the world how it is today and no-one can deny it.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

nath4gaga

People learn about their own culture more than others in history. Coming from the UK, obligatory history was mostly focused on the world wars and the monarchy.

I'm particularly fascinated by historical politics on the world stage & monarchies etc. 

DutchHooker
3 hours ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

Girl go Read a book or something. First: there is no 'we' in this story cause it's not 'us' who discovered America .

Second: America didn't need to be 'discovered', since it's people were doing perfectly fine without the Europeans murdering their relatives and destroying their lands. 

3rd: The fact that you think almost every important event happened in Europe is the result of our eurocentric education system. Ever heard of the Chinese dynasties? Zhang He? Genghis khan? Ancient Egypt? The kingdom of Zimbabwe? Even all important religions have their origins in the Middle East. :saladga:

Well, perhaps you're right, but the people in Europe are more interested in their own history than other continents and the people who live in America right now are mostly European people and have european roots and history.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
3 hours ago, Andreu said:

'We discovered America' yikes

I kind of agree with what you said but this sentence gave me a headache or two

Sorry I didn't mean it that way, I just meant that on world-scale Europe had the most impactful history with the most interaction and impact. And for the people who live in America today, they have roots in Europe so it makes sense they get lessons for their own roots.

DutchHooker

@Varys @JonathanHolland1 @ARPiT @Andreu @AlotofApollo @Why am I on GGD @Adarsh Soni @Vegas

5 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

Well, I think we can all agree that Europe has the most impactful history. Also the fact that we discovered America and almost every important event was in Europe.

Excuse me for my behaviour, I was ignorant about this sentence.. My personal interest lies more within European history, so I was a bit too enthusiastic.. and with 'discovered', I meant that the 'discovery' of Columbus had a lot of impact.. it's the reason why America is how it is today. Of course I know it had a society for ages :tongue:

Even people with high intelligent enigmatic minds like me make ignorant mistakes :vegas:
Sorry baees :hug:

tumblr_inline_p5t5zwaVya1u5kztw_400.gif

15 hours ago, DrewPa said:

And so the glorious journey of Lady Gaga's nose through history continues.

This.

Spoiler

Cleopatra had a big nose and a sharp chin, like Gaga hehe

RahrahWitch

Everyone on twitters at each other's throats and I'm just here learning so much about Cleopatra from this controversy :lolly:

Cloudbusting
1 hour ago, RahrahWitch said:

Everyone on twitters at each other's throats and I'm just here learning so much about Cleopatra from this controversy :lolly:

Meee too it is so interesting lol

Isn't Marina and the diomands greek? She can play Cleopatra :vegas:

And gaga plays her lover Julius Cesear :tony:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

ctherainbow
40 minutes ago, Varys said:

Isn't Marina and the diomands greek? She can play Cleopatra :vegas:

And gaga plays her lover Julius Cesear :tony:

I’m so here for this.  Julius Calderone.    :gaycat: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Sugar Baby

those who say she is black are either dumb or delusional

She was from a Greek/Macedonian dynasty and incest was a thing back then so she was most likely not even mixed

therefore Cleopatra looked more like Gaga or even Katy Perry in Dark Horse than Rihanna or Beyonce

I do think she looked more like the British Rapper M.I.A tho

ChromaticPrincess
9 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

We know sis, dont you worry, but on black twitter they often claim her as non-white and that they are proud that a non-white female is running the charts.

Lmao they’re being even more delusional than LM’s sometimes lol

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Archived