💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Cleopatra trends worldwide as Lady Gaga is rumored to cast on it

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

Girl go Read a book or something. First: there is no 'we' in this story cause it's not 'us' who discovered America .

Second: America didn't need to be 'discovered', since it's people were doing perfectly fine without the Europeans murdering their relatives and destroying their lands. 

3rd: The fact that you think almost every important event happened in Europe is the result of our eurocentric education system. Ever heard of the Chinese dynasties? Zhang He? Genghis khan? Ancient Egypt? The kingdom of Zimbabwe? Even all important religions have their origins in the Middle East. :saladga:

+ Indian civilazions and the japanese empire. Omg the ignorence of that post :saladga:

I guess his rank says it all :reductive:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of the ancient civilizations in the world:

Egyptian Civilization

Mesopotamian Civilization

Indus Valley Civilization

Chinese Civilization

Mayan Civilization

And none of them were in "EuRopE, tHe DIsCovErER oF AmEriCA" :huntyga:

LeJudas

If it gets trending because of Gaga they probably will cast her just for the numbers :vegas:

And because she's a great actress and would play the role to the best of her ability. All she needs to worry about is how good the story is and wether or not she wants to associate with a less than good screenplay. :golfclap:

8 hours ago, neptugne said:

they are correct lol doesn't correlate to Gaga and the role, the american education system is very eurocentric and ignores most african history

Isn't that to be expected though? Every country learns more about their history and the history of their allies than they learn about other nations. There is limited time to teach children and not all of it can be spent on history. It makes sense to learn about history that has directly affected you more. African and Asian nations are just as focused. 

FrankGutz
12 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I wonder if Elizabeth Taylor went through the same thing :triggered: I mean she’s the most notorious Cleopatra of the entertainment business 

edit/ I have to say Gaga would serve a great Cleopatra and amazing looks but I’d rather see her on some original role (ASIB was already a remake even though her character was different). I want something really really new! 

This SJW/Cultural Appropriation **** wasnt even a thing 5 yrs ago lmao

It's some bs made up by some americans and twitter

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

ImTired
10 hours ago, PrincessVenus said:

Lol I get ur point but the twitter user does have a point, just sayin

I think it's more the Shakespeare play being done for hundreds of years, keeping Cleopatra at the forefront. Let's stay woke woke on this one, folks. :reductive:

truthteller

dumb americans projecting their racial experience onto a time when the united states didnt even exist

Andreu
10 minutes ago, truthteller said:

dumb americans projecting their racial experience onto a time when the united states didnt even exist

Tbh the truest comment to the topic

zakariah
41 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

This SJW/Cultural Appropriation **** wasnt even a thing 5 yrs ago lmao

It's some bs made up by some americans and twitter

this is sooooo fkinggg trueee omfggg :toofunny:

in my country, we have something called Racial Harmony Day, and we’re actually ENCOURAGED to dress in other culture’s traditional clothing to better understand their culture and traditions

Andreu

4 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

in my country, we have something called Racial Harmony Day, and we’re actually ENCOURAGED to dress in other culture’s traditional clothing to better understand their culture and traditions

Which country, thats so interesting

4 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

Well, I think we can all agree that Europe has the most impactful history. Also the fact that we discovered America and almost every important event was in Europe.

You need to stop for your own good. This post is filled with too much ignorance. 

FrankGutz
6 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

in my country nobody believes or even know what tf is that lmao, probably only twitter cuz they're in the same toxic stupid environment lmao

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

zakariah
Just now, Andreu said:

Which country, thats so interesting

Singapore!

i’m gonna be honest though, we don’t get everything right but I think this racial harmony day idea is good, especially to teach kids to appreciate the different races and cultures that live in the country

Archived