💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Criminal Minds Renewed for 15th & FINAL Season

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

i'm so sad the show is ending, i love it!

does anyone else like the show?

One of CBS' most popular series is set to come to an end.

The network has announced that "Criminal Minds" will be ending with Season 15.

The show's official Twitter account broke the news to fans on Thursday.

"Hey, #CriminalMinds fans—we've got big news," the tweet read. "First, mark your calendar for the Season 14 finale, Feb 6 at 10/9c. Next, get ready for a momentous ride: Season 15 will be our epic final season."

The long-running crime drama about a group of FBI behavioral profilers recently celebrated its 300th episode.

Showrunner Erica Messer told TVLine that news of the series ending was "bittersweet."

"I think one of my biggest fears was always, 'Oh man, what if we don't know' and then they just don't bring back the show," she said. "But they respect this series and the cast and the crew and the fans enough to end this properly."

The final 10 episodes will reportedly air during the 2019-2020 television season.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

AlexanderMagno

I haven't watched it for years now (actually, I just watched two or three seasons) but I remember it was my favourite crime drama show. The only I tolerate. It has amazing characters and the stories were almost always compelling.

Gimme More
6 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I haven't watched it for years now (actually, I just watched two or three seasons) but I remember it was my favourite crime drama show. The only I tolerate. It has amazing characters and the stories were almost always compelling.

you should definitely get back into it when you have a chance! I agree the characters are great and the stories are so good! i'm gutted it's coming to an end but I could see it coming after a few character exits/new ones coming in and the fact they made the 14th season the shortest with 15 episodes!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

LittleMichael

tumblr_nct9raahns1qflmdgo3_250.gif

I can't believe it will end so soon :giveup:

I Love Criminal Minds so much! For the last season I want Hotchner & Morgan back :queenga:

monketsharona

I like it much more when Shemar Moore was in it.. Not really crazy about the new cast members

Gimme More
1 hour ago, LittleMichael said:

tumblr_nct9raahns1qflmdgo3_250.gif

I can't believe it will end so soon :giveup:

I Love Criminal Minds so much! For the last season I want Hotchner & Morgan back :queenga:

i'm so gutted it is ending! i think morgan will come back, i'd love Hotch to come back but didn't the actor who played him kick/assault one of the writers and that's why he was axed?

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

I like it much more when Shemar Moore was in it.. Not really crazy about the new cast members

I love Shemar Moore :wub:

i think his replacement is pretty hot though :huntyga:

i'm sure the last season will be great though, it's good they can give it a proper ending.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
1 hour ago, Lazz Monster said:

Nooo, I'll miss you Dr. Spencer Reid :air:

i'm going to miss them all, especially Garcia :messga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

LittleMichael
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

i'm so gutted it is ending! i think morgan will come back, i'd love Hotch to come back but didn't the actor who played him kick/assault one of the writers and that's why he was axed?

Yes, you're right, but maybe if they try to convince him to go back and they pay him very well... :huntyga:

I need a super final season! :popcorn:

Gimme More
32 minutes ago, LittleMichael said:

Yes, you're right, but maybe if they try to convince him to go back and they pay him very well... :huntyga:

I need a super final season! :popcorn:

i hope for the same!

i'm sure they'll do it justice, i don't know how it'll end without them all just going their separate ways! I can't imagine the ending being them all still working together once the final episode finishes - i'd be too sad imagining what the future possible storylines could be :ladyhaha:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived