Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New ARTPOP Producer

Stay

Featured Posts

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HybridWarhol

that gaga is a capital P-E-D-O. that's what i think.

Gaga the child molester :derpga:

He's 18 though. Get dat legal dik Gaga. :hor: :omfgaga:

Galactic Mess

I really like his sound! It feels so fresh and futuristic - she did say the album would be 2013 inspired...

Now I can't freaking wait for this era

:dies:

crisTEAne

that gaga is a capital P-E-D-O. that's what i think.

right? :lolgaga: now let's molest that shiny little dick of his with gagz together tbmfqh :nails:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Galactic Mess

Had goosebumps watching this, he's really undeniably talented :legend:

God, the Hung up part :legend:

I'm definitely glad he's working with Gaga now! Could you imagine if the referred song was the lead single? :rip:

I said this a few threads ago in the ARTPOP Discussion! That guy who tweeted and said "I know who she's working with....a young boy" and Zedd doesn't technically count as a "young boy" at age 22 does he? :D This makes me very happy if it's true. His remix of "The Night Out" by Martin Solveig is AH-MAY-ZANG!

珈琲ちょうだい

Redstreak

Totally thought he was like 14. :sweat: Though really excited for his work!!!

God, the Hung up part :legend:

I'm definitely glad he's working with Gaga now! Could you imagine if the referred song was the lead single? :rip:

tbh I would die.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

FrozenKookie

I said this a few threads ago in the ARTPOP Discussion! That guy who tweeted and said "I know who she's working with....a young boy" and Zedd doesn't technically count as a "young boy" at age 22 does he? :D This makes me very happy if it's true. His remix of "The Night Out" by Martin Solveig is AH-MAY-ZANG!

Who's that guy?

Who's that guy?

Somebody tweeted a while ago, on Twitter. Think it was David Guetta, actually. He said that he "knows" that Gaga's album will kill because he likes "the young boy" who she's working with or something. And as I said. Zedd may look 16, but he's 22. So he doesn't count as a young BOY. Madeon fits that category so much better.

珈琲ちょうだい

Archived