Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New ARTPOP Producer

Stay

Featured Posts

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crazystairs827

His work is so good! I just got into him a couple months ago I am so excited that they might be working together! like there is no other DJ I would have preferred.

Listening to more of his work, his stuff sounds like video game music....more specifically Nintendo video games. It's actually kinda cute.

Arturo

I love how Gaga gives producers that are trying to find their way into fame like Zedd and Madeon a chance to work with her.

She obviously does it not only because she sees talent in them, but because she knows how it feels to be a young artist trying to find a path.

Wasn't that already a thread about this? :fat: IDK

Anyway, I think we as Gaga fans should feel fortunate that she always looks to the future and wouldn't just team up with producers like Guetta or something.

He's so hot :hor:

thissss but I don't find him hot .....

glad she's not following trends. ARTPOP 2013! #################

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

misanthrope

This times infinity.

Although, I gave up when it was pretty much confirmed that the new record would be dance. That, in and of itself, is trendy. So it'll be interesting to see her push the boundaries of a genre that's already played to death.

That could be the whole meaning behind ARTPOP....giving a new artistic meaning to something already popular.

Well Gaga always makes dance albums though, its kind of a given. It's apart of her aesthetic. So its not exactly like shes following a trend.

Just because she always has in the past, doesn't mean she always has to in the future. She wants to call herself "pushing the envelope" but stays in the same trendy genre.

I guess that's what gets me the most excited for the next one. I wouldn't mind dance if there's a fresh take on it. But much like disco, and every other trendy genre, dance is going to go away. She, and the fans, need to realize that. In the end, her music is going to sound dated.

That's one of the reasons Adele was so popular. She broke the mold of what was regularly played on radio.

Arturo

he's so young! I feel like, i dunno he has no experience and stuff :ohno:

His music says otherwise :coffee:

htrllllsem

His music says otherwise :coffee:

I was too lazy to hear his work :flop: but I am still worried and excited

Shaney

Just because she always has in the past, doesn't mean she always has to in the future. She wants to call herself "pushing the envelope" but stays in the same trendy genre.

I guess that's what gets me the most excited for the next one. I wouldn't mind dance if there's a fresh take on it. But much like disco, and every other trendy genre, dance is going to go away. She, and the fans, need to realize that. In the end, her music is going to sound dated.

That's one of the reasons Adele was so popular. She broke the mold of what was regularly played on radio.

Regardless of anything she releases it will eventually sound dated.

I was too lazy to hear his work :flop: but I am still worried and excited

wat :flop: Then how....... :laughga:

That's not exactly true. They are songs much older than her's that don't sound as dated.

That's what happens when you do trendy music.

Björk was ahead of her time, for example.

Juanjo

Wow! Even though I wasn't familiar with him, I'm actually really excited for this! ARTPOP is gonna be such a dance album! :party:

He's so young and already producing! :eek:

Archived