💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New ARTPOP Producer

Stay

Featured Posts

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

am i the only one who thinks he sounds really basic? i bet she's using him because of his age not his music. she needs to know it's gonna sell.

i feel like the production on this album will be a little messy....

MelbHawker

Listening to all these Zedd songs and this new guy's songs.. I don't want her to put out that type of dance music. It's not Pop for one and I want her to stay true to Pop but more importantly this type of sound isn't new or fresh. It's just like all dance music at the moment.

I'm not saying no to these new producers; we'll all have to wait to see what comes of it but I just want her to be great. And she can't be great if she rides on the wave of whats hot at the moment. I want her to keep pushing the boundary and for it to show in her music.

toanythingtaboo

It'd be cool if she did a song a la his Pop Culture, a pop song with mix tape vibes that includes snippets of her inspiration. A musical representation of what she does.

RideRidePony

im quite excited about this. two really promising producers in madeon and zedd. all i need now is for her to work with Tiesto and i will die happy.

am i the only one who thinks he sounds really basic? i bet she's using him because of his age not his music. she needs to know it's gonna sell.

i feel like the production on this album will be a little messy....

YES!!! YOU´RE THE ONLY ONE!!!

Oh, unless we count with all the other M fans who choose this site to post their negativity whenever they can.

Queen Gloria

Icarus is a great track! Very funky nu-disco house music. Sounds like she'll be going in a more futuristic electro pop route with ARTPOP

CannaeDrive

I love the fact that she's working with young promising musicians, like the one she once was. Here's a recent story in the New York Times about these young guys (Zedd, Madeon, etc.) - sorry if already AP :

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/26/arts/music/prodigies-leap-beyond-electronic-dance-music.html?pagewanted=all

Quote :

"For Zedd the migration from rock was an eye-opening change toward a less competitive and infinitely more popular genre. Despite lots of touring in Europe, he said, his band’s album sold a total of 888 copies; at his first night opening for Lady Gaga, in Seoul, South Korea, he played for 60,000 people." :legend:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived