💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Glenn's Reaction To Gaga's Win

Enzo

Featured Posts

I think that Glenn will be happy if Gaga wins the Oscar, and Gaga will be happy if Glenn wins the Oscar :kara: supportive Queens!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

She’s happy for her friend’s daughter :ohwell:  She’s like a distant aunt that likes you even though she doesn’t know you that much

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Why am I getting the vibes they are gonna tie again in the Oscars :green:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

3 hours ago, laladin said:

i hope no tie again in next awards. so gaga really win alone. im happy she win with her but i feel so weird. never know this situation in awards.

Honestly, I actually kind of love the tie. I think I like it better than if Gaga won by herself.

There's something so great about seeing two incredible women celebrated for their achievements on screen and to see the support and between a legendary actor like Glenn Close and a entertainment icon like Lady Gaga.

It almost, to me, feels like an even greater achievement for her to be able to share the stage with such a beloved and respected actress and seeing those two great women on stage just felt like a really powerful and poignant moment especially when both seemed happy to grace the stage with each other.

I think it feels especially powerful given the context of the #MeToo movement - this show of solidarity and support between women is in stark contrast with the common media narrative of pitting women against each other with whispers of envy and cattiness. I think an Oscar tie for best actress is extremely unlikely - and I think Glenn will likely beat Gaga to it - but I'd honestly kind of love it. Would make it more special and historical I think.

7 hours ago, Vegas said:

5c3bfcecbe690.jpeg

This should definitely become an iconic emote in here 

we need to finish the trinity, @mods

:diane::tony:

Cc: @Haroon @Admin

1848-DB2-B-938-F-46-DC-9-D8-E-24992-F8-E

FreePalestine

Archived