Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Does Anyone else Think that Gypsy Would have fit in well with...

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

...late 2013-early 2014 radio?

Here are some songs that I hear frequently on the radio in late 2013 and early 2014 that I feel like Gypsy would fit in well with.:

Tho(ugh)ts?

he/him/his

TeenIdle

I would rather have my fave Gaga song as an album track than it being potentially labeled as a flop :toofunny:

I already suffer enough with Perfect Illusion.

Didymus

Nah. That song could never have been trendy. It's a weird, fantastic mix of electropop and country/stadium rock that I think is just not "mass public friendly".

I like having it on the album as a hidden discography gem.

shhh soon she'll have to apologized to the gypsies :cryga:

Let's keep all the possible problems under the carpet for now because the media is lurking

but yes you are right, but this song makes me sad because I packed my bags and left with the love of my life to travel the world.. so it's painful.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

DrKindnessKunt1999

The only “conflict” that I would see for “Gypsy” if it became a single in 2014 is SJW’s being offended by its tittle. 

Antichrist

whatever she'd release during ARTPOP, she'd be slammed left & right and not much success would be achieved.

now, however, would a video for gypsy probably be amazing? yes. & should it have happened? YES.

Daredevil

Contrary to contemporary pop-culture definitions, gypsy does not mean free-spirited, eco friendly, a world adventurer, or even hippie or bohemian. Gypsy is actually a racist slur for a group of people; the Romani (or Roma). I know some Romani people who don’t like that word at all. Imagine someone using that word to insult you, because you are from that region.

Words mean different things to different people and you can’t change the connotation of those words for everybody. I don’t think it would have been a good idea, considering she released Do What You Want (with my Body) during that period. :shrug:

I love the song btw but it would have been another controversy 

38 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

I would rather have my fave Gaga song as an album track than it being potentially labeled as a flop :toofunny:

I already suffer enough with Perfect Illusion.

#aflopisborn

source.gif

Edit: To clarify, how many copies did PI sell again? :huntyga: not. much.

Edit 2: DWUW is the superior song.

source.gif

Monster7

Nop too much

47 minutes ago, fivefoottwo said:

gypsy was the hit that got away :(

DWUW ft Xtina with a proper video

That would've been a No. 1 for sure in half the world. The song on its own without the video did amazing

TeenIdle
7 minutes ago, MadonnasSis said:

Edit 2: DWUW is the superior song.

source.gif

What is DWUW? It's not on any of Gaga's albums :trollga:

Archived