event

2019 Critics’ Choice Awards

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

Objectively, what did you guys think of Gaga's speech?

To me, she's extremely eloquent but sometimes she can go on for too long. I also get that she's extra emotional and obviously ITALIAN :poot: but sometimes the cry-ish tone is kinda off putting. Some of the best speeches at the Globes this year were comedic ones, I don't know. Just a thought.

Her ending talking about addiction and how emotional she got really freaking got me! So beautiful and I’m so happy she included it in her speech. 

LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

What is the twitter paddle?

Probably to inform them that maybe they're doing an interview or taking a photo for Critics' Choice's Twitter page.

Reject False Icons

oh I missed the whole moment of tension when they announce they have a Tie, does anybody have the complete clip :messga:

Judas Society
5 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Objectively, what did you guys think of Gaga's speech?

To me, she's extremely eloquent but sometimes she can go on for too long. I also get that she's extra emotional and obviously ITALIAN :poot: but sometimes the cry-ish tone is kinda off putting. Some of the best speeches at the Globes this year were comedic ones, I don't know. Just a thought.

What? No. This is her best speech in years. Her speech for music awards could never - :queenga:

Pierre

Christian looked so happy btw.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Archived