2019 Critics’ Choice Awards

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle
Just now, SwissMonster said:

This! Also everyone is saying „yeah she will get other opportunities“ as if she didn’t get her Big Mac at Mc Donald’s. GUYS! It’s not THAT easy to get nominated. And if so we can wait some years :madge:

She' 99% winning an Oscar for Shallow tho. The BA will come will eventually come

Judas Society
Just now, SwissMonster said:

This! Also everyone is saying „yeah she will get other opportunities“ as if she didn’t get her Big Mac at Mc Donald’s. GUYS! It’s not THAT easy to get nominated. And if so we can wait some years :madge:

I mean, I'm still trying to be positive. I want to believe that other directors will cast her in more drama non-singing roles so that she can hone her technique. But it will really take some years.

CanadaGoesGaga
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

Cher didn't get it on her first try.

It's gonna be okay. 

Flawless

Very happy for Shallow but I'm really disappointed on how ASIB is losing all the other categories. And I'm not saying about best actress. I won't even bother to watch the oscars anymore tbh.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

SwissMonster
Just now, Judas Society said:

I mean, I'm still trying to be positive. I want to believe that other directors will cast her in more drama non-singing roles so that she can hone her technique. But it will really take some years.

I am positive too! Still have hope :vegas:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

La Rosalia
3 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

I feel like a meltdown is coming for me. I know Shallow won both GG and CC, but I really hoped she would get a major acting award. Sure, she's paying her dues. But I don't know if I continue to see her acting more leads in the future. A few people have gotten major awards in their FIRST acting gig and I'm just kinda hoping Gaga could do the same and shut the critics up. I don't mean film critics, we know they loved her performance. I meant the GP.

This is her first time acting and she’s receiving multiple nominations for basically every prestigious award.

not only that , but she is getting basically every award for the soundtrack which is not only acclaimed but extremely successful, as is the movie.

do you think that, taking into consideration the acclaim she’s received for her work and the success the project has gotten, she’lol be looked after by prestigious directors?

Relax, this is just the beginning of a long and successful journey! 

LGMonster95

Gaga got nominated as an actress in pretty much every major award, that's enough to say that she's a great actress and everyone should be proud of her 

omg comment on this stream: anon0067: can't believe i'm watching all the bits of this award show in between endless ads just to see gaga lose againnn

Judas Society
Just now, Flawless said:

Very happy for Shallow but I'm really disappointed on how ASIB is losing all the other categories. And I'm not saying about best actress. I won't even bother to watch the oscars anymore tbh.

Yea, talking about that. It garnered such rave reviews that I feel like the film not getting an award is such a let down.

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Cher didn't get it on her first try.

It's gonna be okay. 

I am just pissed because the movie itself doesn’t get a SINGLE (major) award

Didymus
1 minute ago, Judas Society said:

Yea, talking about that. It garnered such rave reviews that I feel like the film not getting an award is such a let down.

It's not the only movie this year to get rave reviews though :shrug: This was bound to happen. The movie has got some serious ****ing competition.

Pierre

This host has been painfull.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, Bojana said:

omg comment on this stream: anon0067: can't believe i'm watching all the bits of this award show in between endless ads just to see gaga lose againnn

He knows the tea

Archived