Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2019 Critics’ Choice Awards

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

Pierre
6 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Y’all. Throw some stream links at me. I only can find a Spanish one. :air:

It's not like you are missing good jokes tho. Ironically here at work TNT is showing the ceremony in the original lenguage.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HitTheBoat

If Gaga actually left, I feel less confident about Bradley's best actor win now... She would definitely be there to support him.

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Y’all. Throw some stream links at me. I only can find a Spanish one. :air:

Go to: tgo-tv.se and search for CW

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, HitTheBoat said:

If Gaga actually left, I feel less confident about Bradley's best actor win now... She would definitely be there to support him.

But why should she leave? Also christian is still there...

JustAnother

Guys, I know some may be sad she’s only winning for Shallow, but we should still be very proud of her. There’s many more acting opportunities and I know if she keep trying harder she’ll win best actress for these bigger awards. This is only her first lead role in a movie. 

HitTheBoat
1 minute ago, dllcll said:

How was her speech btw? I missed the whole show 

Here's an excerpt: 

WorstBehavior
Just now, SwissMonster said:

But why should she leave?

Because they already told the nominees who the winners were yesterday apparently.

Pierre
7 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Don’t think so, she has nothing planned that is that urgent to leave. Also CK wouldn’t have made a costum made dress only for her leaving after 2 minutes. Also she still had all her food on the table so :laughga:

We are talking about the same woman wearing haute couture to feed her chickens and custom pieces to leave her hotels tho. :smh:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Ryusei

she's still there, she has to watch glenn closer (in the back seat of your rover) accept her award in front of her again :triggered: + people thought she left the golden globes too but she was doing interviews and taking pictures

Musery

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

Actress for a limited series

Amy Adams and Patricia Arquette 

it was actually funny when one thanked HBO and the other Showtime right after that. 

Lol, good for amy I guess

Thx :heart:

We're far from the Shallow now

SwissMonster
Just now, JustAnother said:

Guys, I know some may be sad she’s only winning for Shallow, but we should still be very proud of her. There’s many more acting opportunities and I know if she keep trying harder she’ll win best actress for these bigger awards. This is only her first lead role in a movie. 

I am proud of her. That has nothing to do with nominate a movie for 9 awards and only give one for the song. Also this has nothing to do with being a little monster or being sad. Even the GP press spoke about a huge ASIB snub at the GG so

Mirages

Here's an excerpt: 

I love how Ricky was happy that she won :kara:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

SharkmanthaC

I feel like if she left it is in very poor taste and wouldn’t look good for her Oscar chances. It just doesn’t make sense that she would leave. 

she/her/hers

Archived