WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei
4 minutes ago, AciidSwine said:

EDIT: TRUE

Skyfall was so undeserving imo. What a cliche'd bore.

Skyfall is literally her best song :triggered: 

Musery

AciidSwine
Just now, Artx said:

Sorry. Quoted before you’ve edited :huntyga::kara:

All good it was funny, I was like damn how're people so quick, I thought I was quick lol

Teal Ambition

Mahershala Ali  won

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

First loss of the night for ASIB, here’s to seven more :vegas: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

AciidSwine
Just now, Ryusei said:

Skyfall is literally her best song :triggered: 

Hell no, I think 19 in its entirety is better than that track. Like for a Bond track it was so cliche'd and unimaginative. They literally just gave it to her to give her the prestige (which I hope they do with Gaga :trollga: but I digress).

Runway
1 minute ago, Stef said:

First loss of the night for ASIB, here’s to seven more :vegas: 

Lady Gaga’s ASIB confirmed :vegas:

AciidSwine

Honestly? Whats happening is what I expected to happen. Idk who did the hyping, but they really hyped A Star Is Born up for awards season gold far too hard. They pushed and they pushed it as the frontrunner and especially since Gaga is tied to the project, I think that turned a lot of voters off. It made them want to vote for something else imo. Whoever is responsible for the ASIB awards hype train should be fired lol

Like idk how many articles ive seen in the past two months being like "Gaga and Bradley to be first movie in decades to win both actor and actress categories" etc etc. Its like wow way to jump the gun and doom its possibilities.

Miracle
2 minutes ago, AciidSwine said:

Honestly? Whats happening is what I expected to happen. Idk who did the hyping, but they really hyped A Star Is Born up for awards season gold far too hard. They pushed and they pushed it as the frontrunner and especially since Gaga is tied to the project, I think that turned a lot of voters off. It made them want to vote for something else imo. Whoever is responsible for the ASIB awards hype train should be fired lol

I think they did a very good job on the promotion lmao. Roma just happened to surpass ASIB as this year's awards critical darling and I guess that ended its biggest chances at winning big

Archived