đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which gaga album has the best...

Original Diva

Featured Posts

ElectricKing

ARTPOP - it takes you for a ride masking all your emotions, then it becomes real and brutal and full of rage then super raw and honest finally ending with a high-energy, lyrically 'art-filled' conclusion.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

The Fame or ARTPOP 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Anderson123

The Fame Monster and ARTPOP. Born This Way is my favorite but it's all over the place and that's fine, that was Gaga at that time and every song was very explosive, hit after hit after hit and perhaps a little bit too long for a pop album.

The Fame Monster is short and does its purpose obviously because of the 8 tracks. I'm gonna have to say out of her full length albums, ARTPOP has the best flow, it starts fast but goes through multiple genres and it's like a rollercoaster of sounds and emotions.

AciidSwine
11 hours ago, Original Diva said:

I disagree TBH. 

And Gypsy should've ended the album

ARTPOP exists in one sonic space, its like a corny contemporary gay rupaul-esque rave. Pure adrenaline pumping bops from beginning to MJH which is kind of like a woozy lead to Dope's trashed hangover of regret leading to the sonic uplift of Gypsy and ending with redemption aka the show must go on, Applause.

Original Diva
1 hour ago, AciidSwine said:

ARTPOP exists in one sonic space, its like a corny contemporary gay rupaul-esque rave. Pure adrenaline pumping bops from beginning to MJH which is kind of like a woozy lead to Dope's trashed hangover of regret leading to the sonic uplift of Gypsy and ending with redemption aka the show must go on, Applause.

I know I get the concept and what ever but I don't care I still think Gypsy should've ended. When I listen to ARTPOP on CD or vinyl or in listening to it in order on spotify, I always skip applause now because I prefer it to end on gypsy.  It just sounds right. 

excuse me no

AciidSwine
16 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

I know I get the concept and what ever but I don't care I still think Gypsy should've ended. When I listen to ARTPOP on CD or vinyl or in listening to it in order on spotify, I always skip applause now because I prefer it to end on gypsy.  It just sounds right. 

I get why some people have stated that they wished it ended on Gypsy. Like....I do get it. But I also understand Applause as a closing track and I think it makes it more interesting than ending on the obvious which to me was Gypsy.

Archived