Jump to content
Apple Music
question

Which gaga album has the best...

Featured Posts

ARTPOPRS

Probably TFM. But obviously if the other albums only had 8 tracks it would be easier to choose more consistent songs. 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

Deluxe or Ep? 

ep

Something is wrong with the left phalange
  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneaky Oliver

TFM or ARTPOP. BTW has too many ups and downs (not good or bad) but high energy and then not-so -high. It changes a lot. 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlexanderMagno

The best flow as in the best order of the songs? Or flow as in the most listenable overall?

Edited by AlexanderMagno

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
laladin

joanne

the only right answer, other albums kinda messy.

I want say ARTPOP. but the body of work broken now. dwuw official deleted

Edited by laladin
Dynamic and Sleek
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Original Diva
5 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

TFM or ARTPOP. BTW has too many ups and downs (not good or bad) but high energy and then not-so -high. It changes a lot. 

I did consider that when I was thinking about it,  but IDK.  I dont feel like ARTPOP is tho. I LOVE ARTPOP though , don't get me wrong. 

excuse me no
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Original Diva
4 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

The best flow as in the best order of the songs? Or flow as in the most listenable overall?

Flow with best order. 

excuse me no

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlexanderMagno
1 minute ago, Original Diva said:

Flow with best order. 

In that case, ARTPOP, not a doubt. The tracklist was clearly very planned. Just the transition Mary Jane Holland - Dope - Gypsy - Applause is better than any flow from Gaga's discography. There's a clear narrative from Aura to Applause, and the songs play together nicely. 

  • Like 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Original Diva
3 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

In that case, ARTPOP, not a doubt. The tracklist was clearly very planned. Just the transition Mary Jane Holland - Dope - Gypsy - Applause is better than any flow from Gaga's discography. There's a clear narrative from Aura to Applause, and the songs play together nicely. 

I disagree TBH. 

And Gypsy should've ended the album

excuse me no
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×