💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Warner Bros did not release ASIB in China?

FullPsychotic

Featured Posts

FullPsychotic
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

China will not allow that kind of film to screen in their country. By that I mean in the mainland. It is explicitly suicidal. It will definitely not gonna passed their censorship board. And I guess WB just don't wanna risk it.

Also, Mainland China got this thing called imported movies quota for western films. They only allow 34 Hollywood films a year. I am not making this up. Google it if you are skeptical. And each year, all of 34 slots would have already booked early by mostly blockbuster Summer movies. ASIB does not have the chance.

It is released in Hong Kong, however. Because they still have their own government eventhough part of China.

Thank you I'm not from US didn't know about the quota. 

This helps understanding.

I see they mainly import action movies, generally more profitable than dramatic movies. 

Guillaume Hamon
5 hours ago, Vitleysingur said:

Not really. She is still making headlines everywhere and even in some of the biggest publications under the party. 

Oh that's amazing if they didn't apply the censorship finally! :) 

Conservative Mom

I'm sure she is still the one of the big names in china but her popularity mainly comes within over 20s i reckon:fan:

teens want electronic trap something music i guess:selena: last time i visit china (late 2017) saw school girls wander around the shopping mall singing like "i got new rules i'm on them hey hey hey?" today chinese kids....:saladga:

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

Archived