Why cant Jake (the cute one) do this 😭

I'd rather they do this challenge together

Wink wink :ohwell:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

The fact that straight men can feel comfortable enough in their sexuality in 2019 to consider something like "going gay" sounds like a huge win to me. This doesn't bother me at all, y'all can yap all you want.

chaeri pls

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

The fact that straight men can feel comfortable enough in their sexuality in 2019 to consider something like "going gay" sounds like a huge win to me. This doesn't bother me at all, y'all can yap all you want.

he’s a very minor minority tbh, but he has impact. Gen Z and Gen Alpha might take a good lesson from it

or… they could think being gay isna choice too…

oof. 

FlopSlurper
8 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I'm gonna assume you don't know much about him from your comment, but I'm 100% positive he didn't say this because he's comfortable with his sexuality, he said it either to mock us "hence exactly a month, as if it's a choice", but I'm leaning mostly towards shock factor and causing a stir. This is the same person who filmed a dead person who committed suicide and willingly uploaded it on his channel, and the same person who slept with his younger brother's gf for several weeks without his brother knowing about it. He'd do anything for people to talk about him.

PoshLife
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Are you silly? He's not honestly talking about going gay for a month, he's making a stupid joke :sharon: like you're over here about to give him a GLAAD award, meanwhile he and his bro are just being dumb for the lols

Straight guys joke around like this all the time, this isn't some 2019 woke sh*t.

ChromaticPrincess
2 hours ago, Eggsy said:

Omg imagine if this is the new tide pod challenge!!! YAY! We get straight ass for the next 6 months!

This is so ****ing problematic but I also want straight ass so :v:

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

ChromaticPrincess
2 hours ago, hellothing said:

I'd rather they do this challenge together

Wink wink :ohwell:

I hate you for making me want to see this :triggered:

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

TimisaMonster

He really doesnt learn does he...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived