💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chris Pratt Is Fasting And Praying For 21 Days With Bible-Inspired Diet

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

chris-pratt-daniel-fast-today-main-19011

Chris Pratt to Mark Wahlberg’s famously intense workout regimen: Hold my beer. 

Well, that’s not entirely accurate, considering all alcoholic beverages are restricted in the “Guardians of the Galaxy” star’s new Bible-inspired diet plan.

The actor embarked this week on the faith-based Daniel Fast, and encouraged his fans to follow suit. 

“Hi, Chris Pratt here. Day Three of the Daniel Fast, check it out,” a sweaty Pratt told his Instagram followers on Wednesday. “It’s 21 days of prayer and fasting.” 

5c37aa243b00003300687dbe.jpeg?ops=scalef

The Daniel Fast is based on the fasting experiences of the Old Testament prophet of the same name, according to its website. The diet restricts individuals from consuming meat and animal products, dairy, leavened bread, processed foods and essentially every beverage, except for water. 

As always, consult your doctor before considering any change in your diet, if Pratt’s plan sparks interest, as diets are not a one-size-fits-all deal. 

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5c379ee4e4b0c469d76c4cb1?ir=Entertainment&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=entertainment_fb&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000024&utm_campaign=hp_fb_pages

tenor.gif

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

Well

That's a turn off

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Why not honestly. As long as it is healthy and he consulted his doctor and makes sure he mentions that everyone needs to consult a doctor before embarking on any diet. 

RAMROD

This doesn't harm anybody so why the need to get offended by it? There are no hateful agenda comes with it :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

derpmonster
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

This doesn't harm anybody so why the need to get offended by it? There are no hateful agenda comes with it :shrug:

It's not offensive. It's... A choice. :huntyga:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

SILENT HILL

This isn’t affecting anyone in any negative way. Also, it’s his body and he isn’t necessarily harming it. No need to be judgmental :shrug:

MJHolland
23 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

non-offensive doesn't mean it's not super cringe

promoting a biblical diet seems like the least productive use of time and energy I can think of 

Mr Judas
20 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Good for him, I stay fat :whitney:  :lana: 

tenor.gif?itemid=5128238

That literally is me :messga:

-

Ot. Good for him 

StarstruckIllusion

added to the “yikes... they snapped” list.

most useful use of the Bible I’ve ever seen tho :golfclap:

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

non-offensive doesn't mean it's not super cringe

promoting a biblical diet seems like the least productive use of time and energy I can think of 

I mean, if that is work for him. :shrug:

It should only be an issue if/when he started be aggresive about it the way Jehovah Witnesses does promotingbtheir cult, and spewing some harmful agenda.

Besides, I believe that diet seems like something that vegans would agreed upon since it stay away from meat and dairy. :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BlingNotTheMusic

So funny. I did the Daniel fast (sans praying) a few times over the last few years before I went vegan. Didn't make much sense to go back to the way I was eating before if I was just going to fall into the same habits :ladyhaha:

Wishing him luck!

Archived