Apple Music
new music

Cupcakke - Squidward Nose

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper

The lyrics :air::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A QUEEN WE STAN

DwfRm0TWsAAzGjm.jpg

• YAAAS 2

ToughHooker

how come she releases a new song when she almost commited suicide like 2days ago? shouldn't she be getting help first? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

FlopSlurper
4 minutes ago, ToughHooker said:

how come she releases a new song when she almost commited suicide like 2days ago? shouldn't she be getting help first? 

She's fine, it's actually better for her keeping her self busy and doing what she enjoys. And the song was already sent anyways and planned to be released today before what happened. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

RudzXinc

How can someone tried to kill herself and few days later act like nothing happened and everything is fine. :saladga:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

FlopSlurper
7 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

How can someone tried to kill herself and few days later act like nothing happened and everything is fine. :saladga:

Is she supposed to stop her life and career because she tried to kill herself? You'd be surprised at the amount of people who go through the exact thing as she did, and they carry on with their lives, she just happened to make it public, and I'm glad she did because she got the help she needed. Let's be happy for her instead of worrying that she isn't miserable, shall we?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Unites
8 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

What's wrong with that? She may regret her actions and wanna fight for it now. She better enjoys her life than stay miserable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, EnigmaGaga said:

I want cupcakke to collab with gaga. 

fa4334554ac9349a4dc71fbdae509d33.jpg

no. pls no.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ kek ♥
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Alexander Levi
13 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

People react to situations differently. A week after my dad suddenly died, I begged to go back to work. Mourning was a much faster process for me than others.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

LeJudas
35 minutes ago, ToughHooker said:

Different people cope differently

It's time to let the old ways die.
  • Thanks 2