Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tara Savelo on R Kelly: “I had no idea”

Stef

Featured Posts

Oriane
6 hours ago, Runway said:

I didn’t know either back in 2013 but I’m not american so 

I didn't even know him back then and to this day DWUW is the only song I know from him.

6 hours ago, Borislshere said:

"the biggest super fan" yet she knew about none of his cases? or maybe she's talking about the more recent stuff.  

I noticed that a lot of people tend to exaggerate and say they're "fans" of someone when they only know two songs. Maybe she also liked his discography but never cared to know about his personal life, I do this with a lot of artists.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SilkSpectre
4 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:Well whether she knew about it or not, Tara isn't inclined to check the backgrounds of Gaga's collaborators. But Gaga's management is. I'm surprised how people aren't pressing on her former management regarding this collab. I've seen threads about Tara and DJWS but can we discuss Troy?

This exactly. Some fans have been blaming Tara for years as if a makeup artist had any influence over Gagas business ventures, and never mentioning her manager, agent, label who are the people with power. 

Guillaume Hamon
7 hours ago, Borislshere said:

"the biggest super fan" yet she knew about none of his cases? or maybe she's talking about the more recent stuff.  

Honestly to be a fan of someone can merely mean that you love his work and that's it.

If she adored and was very often listening to his music she was a huge fan yet and that doesn't mean she googled him hard to know about his private life etc. 

After all his cases were not so discussed in the medias back in the 2000's except for the "piss tape" he was judge innocent for...

Guillaume Hamon
5 hours ago, hardcore1996 said:

i’m gonna stop you right there. they were. he’s been under scrutiny since 1994 for these types of things. and since the urination video leak, his messed up ego and personal life have been just as ingrained in pop culture as he was.

At the time DWUW was released a ton of people were like "what's the problem with this feat?" tho so I highly doubt nearly everybody knew as you're saying.

Often the ones having a clue were only referencing the piss tape scandal like if they didn't know the rest. Many of these considered that since he was judged non-guilty of doing it while knowing the girl's age that wasn't a like working with predator but just working with a dude who should have checked her age when she said she was adult....
For many he was a dude who f*cked up by mistake and that was it.

Seriously gaga and tara were either kids or adolescents when most of it happened and we don't know if they were caring for celebs scandals so it's highly possible that they did miss it except for the piss tape he was cleared for.

bloody g

I think she thought he was innocent and didn't know there was actual evidence.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

6 hours ago, derpmonster said:

And I have (and you will too if you look around) found numerous posts by black people criticizing other black people who continued to support Kelly. There's two things going on here; it's the intersection of misogyny and racism. Black people were too eager to discount the allegations because it is true that false allegations are often made against black men. Except it was by black women, so it's not like racism could've been a factor. We saw this in the Chance The Rapper instance too.

Elaborate please about CtR

Watch As I Dive In

Guillaume Hamon
1 minute ago, Gagally said:

/late to the party

can someone pls explain who Tara is

Gaga make up artist and friend.

super ultra

Wow, when DWUW came out, I didn’t really know who RKelly was, so I searched some stuff about him then I found his case/past. I even remember he had a new album out in 2013 and it was kinda successful..? No one really cared about his case back then :huh:

8 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Maybe with white people but in the black community, this was widely known. The sex tape with him and the underaged girl was literally being bootlegged and sold everywhere. The case was also huge. 

8 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Yeah, back in 2013 people just knew about the ominous "pee tape" and that he was aquitted of all charges and officially had his name cleared.

The first time any of the more serious rumors actually came through was in late 2015.

I remember just after ignition came out (2002) Hearing about the underage girls and Aaliyah

AlexanderMagno

I wish we could go back to 2013, when people already knew about R. Kelly's sexual misconduct :smh: so many people here saying they had no idea until today... Please, everyone knew, fans were afraid of the video leak, it was all over the media, and the Xtina version was just one way of trying to seel the song without the R. Kelly dilemma.

I'm glad that Gaga's statement had some sort of "mea culpa" feeling, unfortunately her fans can't be as humble.

15 hours ago, symphonia said:

More like she turned a blind eye because of her thirst for him.. She is the reason why Gaga is in this mess.. 

I thought the reason why Gaga is in this mess is because he is a fking rapist :green:

could mean anything

ShayCristoforo
16 hours ago, Borislshere said:

I'd hope so. For anyone to say they never heard about the pedophilia or the pee. Especially a fan lol

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived