Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tara Savelo on R Kelly: “I had no idea”

Stef

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

But what I am saying is that there is a possibility that she didn’t know the extent because it was not as publicly known as it appears in the series. The docuseries is showing footage like it was publicized like the Michael Jackson case and that is not true. 

Also remember that he was never really charged with anything. She could have genuinely thought he was innocent of anything and that he was a victim of the media machine. Sometimes as fans we can be blind to our artists actions and perhaps she felt the same way. 

I think that she should have been smart and stayed away from him altogether. It was a horrible decision and I don’t know how it was allowed to happen. But I also feel that Gaga as a person would never work with someone that she knew raped little girls. 

Yes.  Gaga might not have known for certain that he was guilty.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeremy Kosinski

You guys.. did you believe gagas assistant when she said those things about gaga? No cuz it was one allegatiom but if others came forward then you'd have no choice but to think hmm something fishy going on here... the rkelly **** was just the same..it wasn't until all these girls came forward that i started thinking something is off but believing one accusation without evidence & then crucifying someone is a modern day witch hunt...  so don't come for tara. This is ridiculous.  She's not responsible for what he did. Now she is aware now we all are aware...so case closed let's pray the courts sort his rapist ass out now and do what needs to be done 

GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Yes.  Gaga might not have known for certain that he was guilty.

I mean he was found “innocent” though we know now he is a monster. She may have thought he actually was. 

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
4 minutes ago, Jeremy Kosinski said:

Now she is aware now we all are aware...so case closed let's pray the courts sort his rapist ass out now and do what needs to be done 

Agreed. The shame of this whole thing is that people are spending too much time attacking people in the industry who collaborated with him instead of bringing R. Kelly to justice.

⚯͛

1 hour ago, symphonia said:

More like she turned a blind eye because of her thirst for him.. She is the reason why Gaga is in this mess.. 

no she's not. djws wanted r. kelly in do what u want, not tara

WorstBehavior

It doesn’t matter whose idea it was to have R Kelly on the record. At the end of the day, DJWS and Tara are not the stars here. Unfortunately, Gaga is the one who will have take all the blame. Hers and the team that worked for her. I just personally think this is beyond a Lady Gaga or a Jay Z collaboration. It’s R Kelly. It’s the judge that let him walk free. It’s the parents of those young girls who failed them because they wanted fame. It’s (I will get hate for this but this can’t be ignored) the Africa American community who knew about all the allegations and continued to support him because he was “gifted” and a musical “genius.” Everyone is to blame here. 

Lizzie Jacobson
38 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Omg pls find receipts for this so we can cancel the extra 

I honestly don’t remember exactly where I heard it from, it might have been on littlemonsters.com, but I just know that Gaga DWUW solo during the BWTB, and then after Gaga broke her hip and reworked the album in 2013 and as far as I know, I think it was DJWS who scouted him cause Tara was the biggest fan (as obviously implied by the photos in the thread) and she was also suffering a lot from lupus at the time so Gaga probably wanted to do the song partly for Tara. This was back in 2013 and I honestly don’t know where I’d look for the receipts and it’s not excuse for either of them for exusing and informing his behavior but it would give a lot of insight into everything  

ChromaticPrincess
33 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Y'all, he was indicted in '02 on child **** charges in a VERY widely publicized case. I don't know why y'all wouldn't know this, probably too young, but this was huge news. Do What U Want was designed in coordination with his comeback album as he'd been off the radar since the charges. The fetish jokes came from him actually committing these crimes. Lord, just because y'all didn't know doesn't mean no one else did. I have heard no music by Kelly and I knew this. Not saying everyone would know, but a self proclaimed super fan absolutely would as would any businessperson with half a mind (i.e. a legal team of one of the largest pop artists in the world in charge of maintaining her image). They collaborated for controversy plain and simple. Maybe Gaga wanted a statement with shock but management wanted the shock. They knew.

The song was about being smeared in the media and the double entendre of having your way with a woman's body; Gaga knew *exactly* what the situation was in collaborating with him. This was absolutely no oops coincidence. She brushed them off as allegations because he was cleared of the charges, but so was O.J. and in this case there are tapes showing him committing the acts. It was careless and Gaga should not have collaborated with him but past is in the past so she just ought to say she dun goofed.

THIS

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

2 minutes ago, WorstBehavior said:

It doesn’t matter whose idea it was to have R Kelly on the record. At the end of the day, DJWS and Tara are not the stars here. Unfortunately, Gaga is the one who will have take all the blame. Hers and the team that worked for her.

Omg this makes me so sad. poor Gaga

fnel35.jpg

derpmonster
1 hour ago, symphonia said:

More like she turned a blind eye because of her thirst for him.. She is the reason why Gaga is in this mess.. 

Tara definitely had a part but Gaga is an adult--we can't blame Tara for the mess that Gaga is in. They both have their own messes, interconnected.

Also, why does Tara look so much like Gaga on that pic with R. Kelly on the first page? :air: I know she did makeup but...

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
9 minutes ago, WorstBehavior said:

It’s (I will get hate for this but this can’t be ignored) the Africa American community who knew about all the allegations and continued to support him because he was “gifted” and a musical “genius.”

And I have (and you will too if you look around) found numerous posts by black people criticizing other black people who continued to support Kelly. There's two things going on here; it's the intersection of misogyny and racism. Black people were too eager to discount the allegations because it is true that false allegations are often made against black men. Except it was by black women, so it's not like racism could've been a factor. We saw this in the Chance The Rapper instance too.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

androiduser

it's been a well known fact for more than a decade, there's no chance in hell that a "super fan" or his colleagues didn't know

It was known. I'm not even from the US and I knew back when the single was released. Yeah, we didn't care. But it was a known fact, maybe some of you weren't paying attention.

Kindness rules all.

Archived