Ladey Gaygay

1- Whenever I watch her perform Princess Die

2-Her SPEECHES OMG

3-Ally Maine

4- Her rehearsing ENIGMA with friends

5-when gypsy wasn't realeased

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

SharkmanthaC

Every time I've seen ASIB, from the garage moment until the end.  Her pain, the singing, the emotion is just all so real.

Some of the ASIB songs get me teary eyed. Loving someone like that in real life, I can feel those emotions and relate to those songs so well.

I almost cried the other night when she won her Golden Globe.  I'll be a mess if she sweeps the Oscars.

she/her/hers

ChromaticPrincess

this is gonna sound so f*cking random but for some reason the intro of the 2013 VMA performance, made so emotional and idk why. It's like there's something so raw and passionate about that performance, she really really gave it her all during ARTPOP...... idk that was a weird day

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

babymonster

Well that's embarrassing but it's like an everyday thing for me... I cry when I think about how much I love her and how I wish I could meet her :ohno:

A Star Is Born was the first time, the second time was when she performed “Scheiße” at Enigma because it was so good I was quaking 

KatieJudasGaga4

Before the Golden Globes started because of her accomplishments.

ASIB (obviously)

Hair at the iHeartRadio Music Festival

Judas at the ARTRAVE because I didn't know she added it to the setlist until I actually went.

TIHTY at the Oscars.

FadMadonsterStan

Never, but not for the lack of trying. I’m dead inside :messga:

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

OMonster
On 1/9/2019 at 8:43 PM, Aquariusgine said:

That interview during the ARTPOP era, where she was wearing something out of a Do What You Want commercial? She talked about how young people should follow their dreams and not be afraid of what others say.

That was the final push I needed. Two weeks before high school graduation I dropped everything I worked so hard for, gave up wanting to do chemical engineering and pursued art.

Fast forward 4 years later, I'm living my best life and I could not be more grateful. Everyday is a great day and I haven't been so at peace with myself in such a long time. My depression and anxiety has gone down so much and it's all thanks to Gaga who was always constantly preaching positive messages.

Thinking back, it was so really tough decision. I was a good student and I always got the best grades. I worked my ass off and everyone and all my teachers were rooting for me. But inside, I was slowly dying. I felt so empty and nothing in this world made me happy except for one thing - doing art and using it as a medium to tell the stories I wanted to tell.

When I was watching some of the Enigma videos, I heard fans saying Thank you Gaga over and over again. It made me so happy to hear that instead of Yaaaassss Gaga. For some of us, she changed our lives in ways we could not have imagined.

This is so beautiful. Wow. 

Do you mind me asking... what is your art? 

:flutter:

subtext / fantasy

MarckyGaga

I did cry a bit during ASIB and I could foresee myself crying when Gaga will come to the Philippines after many years of me being a stan and not reaching the two concerts she's had in my country for the past 6 years because of numerous reasons. :messga:

I NEED to meet Gaga tbh

Archived