Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When has Gaga made you cry?

Siena

Featured Posts

Roronoa

That interview during the ARTPOP era, where she was wearing something out of a Do What You Want commercial? She talked about how young people should follow their dreams and not be afraid of what others say.

That was the final push I needed. Two weeks before high school graduation I dropped everything I worked so hard for, gave up wanting to do chemical engineering and pursued art.

Fast forward 4 years later, I'm living my best life and I could not be more grateful. Everyday is a great day and I haven't been so at peace with myself in such a long time. My depression and anxiety has gone down so much and it's all thanks to Gaga who was always constantly preaching positive messages.

Thinking back, it was so really tough decision. I was a good student and I always got the best grades. I worked my ass off and everyone and all my teachers were rooting for me. But inside, I was slowly dying. I felt so empty and nothing in this world made me happy except for one thing - doing art and using it as a medium to tell the stories I wanted to tell.

When I was watching some of the Enigma videos, I heard fans saying Thank you Gaga over and over again. It made me so happy to hear that instead of Yaaaassss Gaga. For some of us, she changed our lives in ways we could not have imagined.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g
15 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Are you for real

Only the second part is true. Also the trailer for ASIB made me cry a lot because I felt so proud :heart:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

ModernEcstasy

Quite a few times!

off the top of my head:

I cried in the cinema watching ASIB. Not over “I’ll never Love again”, but actually “Always remember Us this way”. I was so shook by such a beautiful song and it made the movie for me. 

Another time was when she gave her vulnerable talk during SwineFest. That was amazing to witness live. 

I also cried when “Joanne (WDYTYG) Piano Version” premiered with the video. It is simply stunning. 

Just like you, when I heard Is that alright? For the first time. Her voice, those lyrics, the emotion, me imagining GP praising her for her vocal delivery in that song... I just felt very happy for her and proud. 

Also, I instantly tied to that song because I'm currently at the point in my life when I want to be loved, but love just doesn't come and I'm sad because I'd like to dedicate that song to someone I love. I will, once I meet my future husband, hopefully. :cryga:

But, since whole ASIB era and universal praise have started, everytime I see some random insta post about her, I get so emotional I don't know why. She's so tiny but so strong and powerful at the same time. Knowing what she goes and went through really makes me appreciate and love her even more. :heart:

noisullitcefrep

When she said "hi dad, hi mom" during her Superbowl halftime show. It was such a cute and intimate moment and despite her being my mom, I was insanely proud of her:diane:

Also, the very last frames in ASIB when she looked into the camera.

I guess these "I've made it" moments always make me tear up because it proves that you can reach anything you want:unicorn:

DiAngelo

The TIHTY Oscar performance 

That part in FF2 where she's in extremely pain and looks at the camera and asks "Do I look pathetic?" (Something along this lines) oh man did I cry at that part

nerdfacekillah

when marry the night became a single, i’d listen to the instrumental late at night in my bed and it would make me so emotional. i wouldnt cry but i would feel my eyes getting wet.

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

TimisaMonster

Hearing the Aura demo chorus for the first time

Seeing her perform Sound of Music at the Oscars... 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

hausofcy

real tears during shallow and INLA in asib (i tend to cry a lot with tv shows and films) 

not quite the cryer when it comes to real life experiences but i teared up watching the 4 pixel enigma livestream when she did songs like GH, judas, TEOG studio, DITD, BDR and TF 

🇯🇵

ShayCristoforo

Speechless
Edge of Glory
Hair 
Gypsy
I Wanna Be With U
Joanne
Is That Alright

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

2School4Cool

I know this wasn’t me, but I always remember my grandma crying during Million Reasons when we went to the JWT.

See The Best In Everyone

Archived